Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neon Rank 4
Rank 4

I don't know how long I have to chase the Unibet open tournaments ticket and its a joke to me.

First I play buy-in .01 cents Unibet open centroll they give me a 4 Euro ticket. I thought that 4 Euro will be a tournament ticket. But no that is another qualifier ticket. Okay, no problem I played qualifier and guess what got another ticket 25 Euro qualifier. this 25 euro ticket is for another qualifier ticket 250 Euro

its totally a joke to me chase ticket to get cash. I don't know how long I have to chase the ticket to exchange some real cash.

So guys don't waste your time playing these game for qualifier ticket. I think they are giving you those tickets until you lose.

19 REPLIES 19
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18

Here's a shocking concept if you don't want to play the satellite tree for a Unibet Open.... don't register for a Unibet open satellite.

There's plenty of normal cash tournaments that pay cash prizes and the lobby clearly states (in more than 1 place) that winners will receive a ticket.  One minute of due dilligence looking at the €4 qualifier will show you that it's for the €25 then €250 qualifiers.  It's not hard.

Furthermore, they're adding money to these centrolls as there is always an overlay so they're obviously doing it for a purpose - to get more people involved in the UO satellites.  If you want that benefit, then you have to accept the process.

Just because you're not smart enough to read doesn't mean that these satellites are a joke, they present great value for micro stakes players.

FunckyFish Rank 13
Rank 13

@Neon 

People are playing UO qual. to qualify for the Unibet Open, not to get real cash. If you want to get real cash play normal tournaments. Nobody is wasting time...

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

I've just played for an hour on the cash tables and not won any tickets, I think this is a joke and should not be allowed.Angry

It Is What It Is
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @Neon ,

as already stated in the replies above. Unibet Open tournaments are as the name says, for Unibet Open's, meaning the purpose and goal of them is to win a package for a Unibet Open live event, so ending up winning tickets is correct.

We have plenty of tournaments running that payout cash, if you don't want to win any tickets, I suggest you to play those.

Thanks

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

We have plenty of tournaments running that payout cash, if you don't want to win any tickets, I suggest you to play those.

Thanks

What is your plan with the freerolls UO tickets payouts? Will this payout structure remain after UO Malta too?

Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Thanks

What is your plan with the freerolls UO tickets payouts? Will this payout structure remain after UO Malta too?

@Leo-Unibet will be the man to ask and answer this Smile

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Thanks

@Leo-Unibet will be the man to ask and answer this Smile

Already did it, but skiped to answer.Teardrop

0 Likes
Neon Rank 4
Rank 4

Wait a min. this is for a live tournament ??

I am new in Unibet and mostly play freeroll or micro stakes. I don't have any idea about the Unibet Open is a live event.

So all these freerolls with UO tickets are for what live event ?? Because in Pokerstars you know where the satellites tickets will end up and the linked all the tournaments tickets to its final tournament. But in Unibet, I don't know and there is no way to know the final stage for these tickets.

Currently, I have two tickets 25 Euro and 1 euro. So whats the final tournament? 

for 1 Euro ticket, I can play Qualifier for 4 Euro ticket and 25 is a qualifier for 250 also there is an exchange 6 tickets of 4 Euro.

Please, someone explain.