Unibet Open qualifier

Theweefolk

If a tournament has Multi-buy or Multi-Entry in the name then you can pay multiple buyins in that tournament to get multiple starting stacks added to your stack. So let's say in a 10€ tournament with 1k starting stack, you have the option to buy in for 50€ and get 5k chips at the start. There are a few of these Multi-Entry tournaments in the Unibet Open qualifier schedule but most of them don't have this structure. 

hmm, I know the 10€ has it in the title but I can see that some don't have it mentioned anywhere, when you go to filters in the poker client you can filter tournaments by "Multi buy-in" to see which tournaments are of this type (but tournaments appear in the lobby a day or even a few hours before they are played, so some won't be there yet). You can however see that you can use multiple buyins when you register the tournament. 

@Theweefolk wrote:

I've played two unibet open qualifiers and in both games at the start 3-4 players started with either double or treble the starting stack ? Anyone know what the story is there or am i missing something?

Just for confirmation the 2 euro UO qualifier is meant to be set up to be able to buy 2 buy ins, if you choose to? Not a glitch even though I can't see anything in the description? Will remain this way for the time being ? @Patric-Unibet

My bad, I now see it in the description. But this is the way it will be set up in the future?

Archived