Unibet Open Summer Series / Disclosure /

RayL

Megaphone-Model-C4D-3D-Free.gif.3e5298add4d4a0535d71d67e436b4e5f.gif

Hi Gang, 

There is an increasing number of questions about the next Unibet open and it's location, so here's a juicy one for ya :laugh: :
We will have 2 events this summer instead of one and there has been some gossip about the locations as well, so here it is, strait from the horses mouth♣️ :

1. Malta on 17-20 May .
  2. Bucharest on 9-12 august .

Any other information at the moment cannot be disclosed, but if there are any questions, feel free to ask and I will follow up accordingly with the Poker team.

More info to come after London 

Ray Ray Out :peace:

Former Community Moderator

"... so here it is, strait from the horses mouth♣️ :" 

Since when do they give horses a job at unibet?

Also. Wasn't there always a UO in august? Or will there be 5 stops this year? (an extra one in September or so?)

And Bucharest will be the Marriott again I guess? :) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hi @VikingsAF, here at Unibet we don't discriminate and whoever has the passion and drive to work with us, gets a job :)
At the moment I can't disclose anymore info about the UO tournaments unfortunately, this post was started because there was an increasing number of questions about the locations and the UO organizing team felt comfortable about sharing this info with our players!
I really don't know about any extra tournament in September, bear with me, as there will be more info disclosed after London.Horse.gif.315a9367bf78a5ea2f461f388b94779d.gif

Former Community Moderator

• 2 months later...

Just a general question.

Do any of the UO's have a High Roller tourney?  If so what's the buy in?

Are any of the UO main events Re-entry?

If any of the above occur than it makes sense to me to allow players to win 2 packages or a package and a Seat only to UO's if they convert one of them into playing either the HR or to re-enter.

Players like me from Canada have a hard time justifying spending 1k euros on expenses just to play a 1k euro buy in.

Archived