Unibet Open Satellites

Stuart

Could someone at Unibet have a look at the late registration and Guarantees of the UO sats? 

The way the late reg has been configured since the last "fix" has been a bit off, closing early when there still seems plenty room for people to enter ;eg 

I think it has to do with how long the tourney has been running, but i'm not sure.

The new 3 tix and 6 tix guarantees just don't work, not at the minute anyway. Maybe just have the one UO 50 ticket for the first two tourneys of the day? And maybe just one UO 10 ticket for the first and fourth? Although this isn't quite as under regged as the UO 50 has been. I'm writing this because a lot of tourneys haven't been starting and i've been at a loss to work out the late regging. Thanks

Hey @Stuart,

Do you happen to have an example tournament this happened? (starting time is enough) Might help, I'll send this forward tomorrow to be checked upon again. 

As @jonny2192 said sounds like it's related to the older bug that was affecting late registration time because of the number of players. If this is the case then I'm sure there should be a fairly easy fix for this. 

Thanks in advance.

With the new guarantees in the UO sats, the instances of the late registration I was talking about have not been  happening as often. This morning I did think the late registration closed a bit early, for my liking at least. UO2 sat, id:7759147 @ReCorpH thanks.

Archived