Unibet Open Package Freeroll Ticket @ 100,000 reward points

mrmuseman

What is the value of this ticket? What exact tournament does it allow you entry to?  Is this considered to be a good prize worth reaching the points for?

My guess would be it has a value of 15 Euros (it pays out the ticket on the jump from 85k to 100k in reward points) but I cant see any unibet open tournaments that are valued @ 15 Euros.

^ I think a couple of the MTT regs said on twitch in one of the Unibet's Ambassadors Streams that the expected value of the ticket was 41eu by his/her calculations but this was a while ago (3-6 months). :happyshy:

• Like 1

Ah ok I see it thank you. So its a tournament only available to those who earnt 100k points, you can't just pay money to enter. Is there any prizes for lower down the field or is it top 3 get packages and thats your lot?

Also (and i'm getting ahead of myself here) why does the prize pool for the 3 packages available in the freeroll say it is worth 6000eu of value when the Unibet Open is 1100eu to enter? Shouldn't it be 3300eu of value to be won in the freeoll? What is the other 2700eu for?

@ReCorpH wrote:

Hey @mrmuseman,

Before COVID-19 the Unibet Open was a live tournament, and the package was worth 2000€. The buy in of the Main Event itself is 1100€.

Thanks for your reply. How is the other half of the prizepool being distributed in the freeroll? Prizepool says 6000Euro but the 3 packages are only worth 3300Euro. Theres 2700Euro of the prizepool missing unless there will be more packages available (say top 5 get packages) or cash prizes for final table or something? If this isn't the case then the prizepool in the freeroll should be updated to say 3300EURO. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

This freeroll is taking place in the following Sunday. I think I read somewhere, that players can only have two 1100€ Unibet Open tickets in their account (not sure, though). If so, what happens if I win the third ticket from the Unibet Open Package Freeroll? I already have two 1100€ tickets.

• Like 1

@Torspo wrote:

Hello!

This freeroll is taking place in the following Sunday. I think I read somewhere, that players can only have two 1100€ Unibet Open tickets in their account (not sure, though). If so, what happens if I win the third ticket from the Unibet Open Package Freeroll? I already have two 1100€ tickets.

Good question, i'm tagging the mods @JeppeL@Stubbe-Unibet@Andy-Unibet and @ReCorpH so they don't miss this! :happyshy:

@mrmuseman wrote:
@ReCorpH wrote:

Hey @mrmuseman,

Before COVID-19 the Unibet Open was a live tournament, and the package was worth 2000€. The buy in of the Main Event itself is 1100€.

Thanks for your reply. How is the other half of the prizepool being distributed in the freeroll? Prizepool says 6000Euro but the 3 packages are only worth 3300Euro. Theres 2700Euro of the prizepool missing unless there will be more packages available (say top 5 get packages) or cash prizes for final table or something? If this isn't the case then the prizepool in the freeroll should be updated to say 3300EURO. 

Hi @mrmuseman,

The prizepool for the freeroll is correct, it's for packages, not tickets. Winners get the option of either 90k bonus points + Unibet Online Ticket, 125k bonus points or to defer their package to 2021.

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

@Torspo wrote:

Hello!

Hi @Torspo

In that specific case we would allow you to hold a 3rd ticket for the UO Online that will run at the end of the year.

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet  Hey. I managed to get a ticket in the freeroll, the ticket price is 1100 euros, as I understand it, can it be exchanged for bonus points?
can this be done at any time while the ticket is valid?
and how many points you can get for this ticket? 
thank.

@tara771 wrote:

@Andy-Unibet  Hey. I managed to get a ticket in the freeroll, the ticket price is 1100 euros, as I understand it, can it be exchanged for bonus points?

can this be done at any time while the ticket is valid?

and how many points you can get for this ticket? 

thank.

Hi @tara771

When Unibet Open packages (€2000 value) were the prizes for the challenge freeroll there was an option to exchange the package for bonus points but this does not apply for the Unibet Open tickets. 

• Like 1

Poker Janitor