Unibet Online Series part 2 it's on the way

Leo-Unibet

It's no secret any more, especially now when three of the tournaments poped in the client one day before I predicted they should, counting days backwords from 7 June to 14 June isn't that easy 😃 The remaining of the tournament will pop tomorrow. The series will as the last one run for 14 days starting 28 May ending 10 May. The setup is pretty much the same, with a few changes I can mention here.

1. The overall guarantee will be raised to €350,000 with the flagship being the last event, the €100K GTD that will have 20,000 chips this time.
2. The leaderboard formula will be twiched a tiny bit to better reflect the buyins, meaning higher buyin tournaments will have a little more points rewarded so leaderboard €25,000 added money is more far distributed.
3. The late registration and rebuy periods will be much shorter, we realize last time that we were stretching those a bit too far in the eager to have as many players as poosible participating and of course meeting the expected guarantes. We believe, estimate, hope and pray that now doing edition two we have the recognition needed out they among you guys that we will pull this off.
4. The buyin split will be a little different e.g. the high segment will be like this €100-50-25 = 2-8-18 tournaments, last series it was less €50's, like this: €100-50-25 = 2-5-21 tournaments, that was too many €25's to equally cover the segment. Nano and Low aren't changed that much.
5. A few tournaments have changed place to have a better schedule.

That's enough from me, now I leave it to you. I beleive that we this time have, with the help from the player base, especially here at the community, understod what was good and what wasn't last time, we tried to adjust as much as possible.  

Thanks for the engagement and suggestions guys!

You find the schedule here:   UOS Schedule

Enjoy and have fun!!!!  Qualifiers starts tomorrow 14th May!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Leo-Unibet Yes,excel sheet with the schedule please. Counting days backwards from 7 June to 14 June isn't that easy,but playing UO series from 28 May till 10 May is even tougher. 😉

But lets see,maybe it is possible. 🤣

This looks way much better then the first edition, but i really loved the first oneunlees the 3 sometimes 4 hour late reg , so ill be there, count me in ,thanx for the UOS thanx for the changes, and most important thanx for the money again!! 😏 its mineeeee

i still see late regs till level 11 wich is kinda normal , but then if ya check the shedule late reg level 11  , 10 minits between every level  thats already again a late reg from more then 2 hours and that for a micro tour? 

@Littleboyroy wrote:

Yeah, is the schedule really a change?

Late reg lvl 11 with 10 mins levels means 2 hours, thats not a change imo, same as before???

Imo 1 hour late reg is enuff. But thats just my opinion.

i totaly agree with your opinion ! looks like only the nano didnt change still also late reg level 13 with 10 minits blinds , the other ones changed, now i know Leo mentioned nano didnt change much but i did think they would change the late reg  13 levels x 10 minits means we sign up at level 12🤣 like 80 procent of th eplayers , this will work 

@Leo-Unibet

I will definitely participate i a few of those games! Since we're able to buy-in with tournament tickets, my question is, are we allowed to buy into the satellites with other tournament tickets as well, or is it cash only?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Double up, or triple up satellites please :). Those with one ticket for 5 people are too hard for me. 

If i win the 10eUOS will there be a way for exchanging the ticket into 10x1 or 5x2? (i know the the answer but just want to be sure :scared:)

There are many MTTS with very long late req. Last time many people registered in them at last minute and that way they were in first 50% without playin single hand, and they made the points for leaderboard. Shorter late req would eliminate this.

My 2 cents ;)

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Will play all the nanos for sure. And probably some of the lows just for fun. Not sure if anyone mentioned yet but my problem with the low is: 

A 10 euro rebuy is technically more expensive than a 25 freezeout,  if you plan to fire more bullets, and if you want to tackle the leaderboard you certainly have to.

So you can estimate playing the four 10rebuys as 30-50+ euro each. I am sure the series attracts enough attention to break the guarantees anyway but it puts the low leaderboard out of reach for the real "low" players who have their limit at 5-10 euros per tourney, or make them do questionable bankroll management decisions... :P

@Casthaneda wrote:

Will play all the nanos for sure. And probably some of the lows just for fun. Not sure if anyone mentioned yet but my problem with the low is: 

A 10 euro rebuy is technically more expensive than a 25 freezeout,  if you plan to fire more bullets, and if you want to tackle the leaderboard you certainly have to.

So you can estimate playing the four 10rebuys as 30-50+ euro each. I am sure the series attracts enough attention to break the guarantees anyway but it puts the low leaderboard out of reach for the real "low" players who have their limit at 5-10 euros per tourney, or make them do questionable bankroll management decisions... :P

@Casthaneda  Don't let it bothering you,add-on and re-buy options usually does not works. 😉

Good luck!

@Casthaneda

Depends a bit :) You can play a rebuy like a freezout imo (just add the add-on, which isn't even needed when your stack is above average)

But the nano leaderboard is juicy aswell :) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived