cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21
Toadfish82 Rank 9
Rank 9

Can anyone help me with calculation of points I came 9/194 in £10 plo tournament I worked it out to be 215 points but on leaderboard I only have 145 points I’ve also had two finish’s in top half finish’s but worked that out to be 20 points is my calculations for plo game right.

0 Likes
Highlighted
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

What will happen with all unused tickets? Can't find the info. 

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

2 times row his 9 give him strite/ today 0 lucky

12345.png

0 Likes
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

very lucky man 1 time he win k7 vs aj and after 

5656.png

0 Likes
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

Do you guys want to see a picture of me getting out of bed in the morning to soften your badbeats?

MetalWolf Rank 16
Rank 16

Final table of the €50 rebuy. Which is good because I accidently used an extra ticket on this....

MetalWolf Rank 16
Rank 16

5th. Gutted. Least this series is no longer a complete bust for me though...

GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

The sun is out, the sky is blue,

There's nothing here to spoil the view,

But it's raining..............

Raining in my heart.

It's 09.00 here in sunny Yorkshire, already 15 degrees, and going to be HOT, my daughter and family are on the way and it's going to be BBQ and beer today, so why the rain in my heart? Over 4 hrs play Thursday, 4 1/2 Friday, and so disgusted with my bustout in 1st Nano last night I just shut down the computer and didn't even unregister from 2nd, I'm as mad as Hell Veryangry  and I'm not going to take it anymore. I wasn't intending playing tonight anyway, probably a few glasses of beer and the odd Southern Comfort wouldn't be the best prep, so I'll probably slide off the leaderboard and fade gently into the background. Looks like @MetalWolf and @Sect7G are picking up the pace,  GL guys, no ft @Merenitsu (where did it all go wrong, pull yourself together man) I might log in tonight and do a @Rushbie, sharing random thoughts with the world, and no doubt will get back on the horse tomorrow, when all is calm and sereneSmile

This post, if you choose to accept it, will self destruct in 5 seconds 5 minutes 5 hours  maybe never, Good Luck all Thumbs Up