Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lakers Rank 10
Rank 10

@Leo-Unibet  why am i not getting my winning tickets?

0 Likes
@lakers I would be more than happy to help you with any query you might have. What tickets are we talking about?
0 Likes
XY Rank 16
Rank 16

@Casthaneda wrote:

Will play all the nanos for sure. And probably some of the lows just for fun. Not sure if anyone mentioned yet but my problem with the low is: 

A 10 euro rebuy is technically more expensive than a 25 freezeout,  if you plan to fire more bullets, and if you want to tackle the leaderboard you certainly have to.

So you can estimate playing the four 10rebuys as 30-50+ euro each. I am sure the series attracts enough attention to break the guarantees anyway but it puts the low leaderboard out of reach for the real "low" players who have their limit at 5-10 euros per tourney, or make them do questionable bankroll management decisions... :P

@Casthaneda  Don't let it bothering you,add-on and re-buy options usually does not works. Wink

Good luck!

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Casthaneda

Depends a bit Smile You can play a rebuy like a freezout imo (just add the add-on, which isn't even needed when your stack is above average)

But the nano leaderboard is juicy aswell Smile 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Merenitsu Rank 19
Rank 19

@Leo-Unibet the formula for calculating points will remain the same?

@Merenitsu I think it's safe to assume that yes, but I have sent Leo an e-mail to advise us on this question.
Will get back to you shortly Smile
dinutt Rank 10
Rank 10
totalbet Rank 6
Rank 6

i need a like and a pair of aces all the time

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Merenitsu (and @Ray-Unibet) Leo mentioned that the formula changed Smile

Buy-in will influence the points more

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
Highlighted
jerry Rank 17
Rank 17

I would really love if only 16-20 best results from 28mtts counted towards leaderboards. First week i had a blast playing everyday, but then it become somehow a chore. Few final days was pretty hard for me lol (especially this mtts with 2h latereq uch not a fan of them....). But i guess thats the thing, we are looking for best grinder.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes