Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hotzonicu Rank 10
Rank 10

The registration is not opened yet, from what i can see @Farseer, and about the name of the ticket, that s just copy pasted. It will probably work anyway, i hope. 

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Farseer wrote:

I received 3 UOS Showdown Freeroll tickets, but can't use them to register the freeroll as they read "UOS IV champ freeroll" instead of "UOS V champ freeroll". Since there's 0 players registered so far I think that's a common problem. Ping @Leo-Unibet and @Stubbe-Unibet .

d173.png

@Farseer  We had some issue of the ticket value, it's sorted now and you can register for the tournaments.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

NB3 @Leo-Unibet can probably explain the changes to the regular offer. I assume it's because we've seen an increase in the cost in the past and therefore had to make some adjustments.

@Stubbe-Unibet @Hotzonicu 
As Stubbe is mentioning, the lowering of GTD's is adjusted to the intreast of playing, this is something we see every year at this time of the year, MTT liquidity goes down and we have to adjust to the market, we just can't spew out unnessesary money, some overlay could in the right circumstance be healthy, but there is a line for everything.
Also when tournaments got cancelled, there's a reason why we can't start a guarantee tournament with to few players risking "huge overlay", I will look into the start minum requirments, maybe some have to be updated.

0 Likes
Hotzonicu Rank 10
Rank 10

@Leo-Unibet Well, it is understandble but i think something can and should be done to make people look at the regular schedule as well , maybe as a semi-joke the text color could be changed to something more brighter and more captivating , it seems to be working with the UOS events , easy fix Tongue , but i presume that doesn t have priority over anythingDisappointed . About the point system i would like to see someone making a new thread where people can come up with ideas for the next series  , maybe the Unibet team can inspire from them , it should make it possible to get a new point system a bit faster and come up with improvements ( not sure who s responsible with that, don t know who to tag  Smirk).

Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@Hotzonicu, we will be changing the point system for the next UOS. Feel free to create a thread for sharing your thoughts.
Personally, I'd prefer a system that's easy for everyone to understand, and I think it would work with the payout structure we have in place today. Obviously we'd have to do something about the buyin, as the winner of the ME would have too big of an advantage if we were using the actual € buyin when calculating the points. A simple solution:
- Use the payout structure
- Have a set buyin for all events (e.g. 1 for high, 0.5 for low and 0.25 for nano) - obviously just in connection with the points system, the actual buyin shouldn't be € 1 Smile
Highlighted
tara771 Rank 9
Rank 9

I want to say thanks Unibet for the series and for your work!
Yes, not everything is perfect, but I believe that everything will be better.

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

NB3 @Leo-Unibet can probably explain the changes to the regular offer. I assume it's because we've seen an increase in the cost in the past and therefore had to make some adjustments.

As Stubbe is mentioning, the lowering of GTD's is adjusted to the intreast of playing, this is something we see every year at this time of the year, MTT liquidity goes down and we have to adjust to the market, we just can't spew out unnessesary money, some overlay could in the right circumstance be healthy, but there is a line for everything.
Also when tournaments got cancelled, there's a reason why we can't start a guarantee tournament with to few players risking "huge overlay", I will look into the start minum requirments, maybe some have to be updated.

@Leo-Unibet  there is a noticable MTT decline since the new payout distribution. Many players are realizing that the change made it very hard to profit and simply don't play as much as before...

There might be seasonly decrease, but it usually happens during the summer and not in the spring. Looking at some screenshots of the lobbies during the same period last year prove that the GTDs were bigger and some of them even increased more just before the change was introduced. The late Multiverse for example :

€ 800 Multiverse 1 -93-48 €283 lobby.png27.03.2018 - €1133 prize pool€ 1000 Multiverse 1-81-53-46  €250 lobby.png24.09.2018 - €154 overlay€ 1000 Multiverse 1-81 61-57.png29.01.2019 - €65 overlay€5 €1000 Multiverse 2nd €183.png10.02.2019 - €1222 prizepool

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@GothMoth, I'll let Leo reply to the structure part, but just want to correct the below statement. The decline already starts end of March, and around end of April we've already seen a significant decline compared to the winter months. The change from end of April to July/August is only 5-7 %. This is when looking at the MTT buyin the past two years and excluding the UOS weeks.
"There might be seasonly decrease, but it usually happens during the summer and not in the spring."

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@GothMoth wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  there is a noticable MTT decline since the new payout distribution. Many players are realizing that the change made it very hard to profit and simply don't play as much as before...

There might be seasonly decrease, but it usually happens during the summer and not in the spring. Looking at some screenshots of the lobbies during the same period last year prove that the GTDs were bigger and some of them even increased more just before the change was introduced. The late Multiverse for example :

€ 800 Multiverse 1 -93-48 €283 lobby.png27.03.2018 - €1133 prize pool€ 1000 Multiverse 1-81-53-46  €250 lobby.png24.09.2018 - €154 overlay€ 1000 Multiverse 1-81 61-57.png29.01.2019 - €65 overlay€5 €1000 Multiverse 2nd €183.png10.02.2019 - €1222 prizepool

@GothMoth  Decline in MTT player liquidity is something that happens every spring for the last 10 springs as I been this job. Summer usualy gets "worse"  but it starts much earlier, as @Stubbe-Unibet  mentioned, already in March we saw decrease in MTT gaming. This is just a temporary state and I allready looking forrward to when I can start pumping the gtd's again.