Unibet Online Series UOS Fifth Edition

Leo-Unibet

@Raulescul91 wrote:

Why is the leaderboard in the app and also the webpage gone even if the events are not finished yet? I think everyone would want to know how they finished and also how many bonus points they should receive,since last time there were some errors and some players received less(it was fixed after,but only after they spotted it,now nobody knows)

Here you go @Raulescul91 

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series#tab:tabview-7-1023065-tab-4

https://www.unibet.com/poker/leaderboards

• Like 2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Raulescul91 wrote:

Why is the leaderboard in the app and also the webpage gone even if the events are not finished yet? I think everyone would want to know how they finished and also how many bonus points they should receive,since last time there were some errors and some players received less(it was fixed after,but only after they spotted it,now nobody knows)

@Raulescul91, check the links above. The leaderboards are still online on all markets (https://www.unibet.ro/poker/leaderboards#tab:leaderboard-container-7-1073952-1), but the promo page has been removed from the site for some markets. Not going to request for them to be added again, considering the promo is pretty much over and the leaderboards are still there :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Even though I had a decent UOS ,I am still not a fan of the payout structure which incentived a lot of people to timebank all the time , It will be up to me to put more effort to be able to win which is obviously good ,but still, the structure could be improved a little bit  . Also the leaderboard points system is broken and showed me the most desgusting thing I have seen on the tables , to max latereg and abuse the timebank system for hours in all the events ,it promotes anything else but poker, and they still get rewarded , this  pretty much being the best way to win the leaderboards . I hope you guys are going to make changes before the next series since the battle ofthe champions is not a thing anymore . I want to see Unibet  putting the time and resurces in providing a good series next time , with actually a working lobby , which has been bugged during all the series , maybe its time for Unibet to work with people that know how to program and that dont take years to fix bugs.  Even tho you guys feared that the servers might die you still scheduled the mission freerolls in the same day with the main event , which makes no sense , those people that might get atracted by them can t compensate with the refunds you have to pay if the servers are dead . Another thing that bothered me is the daily mtts that got canceled or their GTD s being way smaller , this pretty much says that you want people to come and only play the UOS events then leave , I would guess that you want more people to play here . Plenty of problems right ?  Another one is that you guys didn t advertised the series at all on social media , which again, makes no sense , does Unibet want these series to be a success even ? , because it doesn t look like it. I still probably missed a lot of other problems, anyway,  maybe its not the best feedback but that s what you get .

P.S. I dont really want a reply with cheesy words and promisses , I want Unibet to realise once again that there are a lot of problems , and it looks like no one cares enough about them, or the efforts are directed in the wrong way , like card or table design, which should come at last , or Unibet cares more about the french client. To be honest I dont want a reply at all . 

Peace :peace:

• Like 4

@Hotzonicu wrote:

Even though I had a decent UOS ,I am still not a fan of the payout structure which incentived a lot of people to timebank all the time , It will be up to me to put more effort to be able to win which is obviously good ,but still, the structure could be improved a little bit  . Also the leaderboard points system is broken and showed me the most desgusting thing I have seen on the tables , to max latereg and abuse the timebank system for hours in all the events ,it promotes anything else but poker, and they still get rewarded , this  pretty much being the best way to win the leaderboards . I hope you guys are going to make changes before the next series since the battle ofthe champions is not a thing anymore . I want to see Unibet  putting the time and resurces in providing a good series next time , with actually a working lobby , which has been bugged during all the series , maybe its time for Unibet to work with people that know how to program and that dont take years to fix bugs.  Even tho you guys feared that the servers might die you still scheduled the mission freerolls in the same day with the main event , which makes no sense , those people that might get atracted by them can t compensate with the refunds you have to pay if the servers are dead . Another thing that bothered me is the daily mtts that got canceled or their GTD s being way smaller , this pretty much says that you want people to come and only play the UOS events then leave , I would guess that you want more people to play here . Plenty of problems right ?  Another one is that you guys didn t advertised the series at all on social media , which again, makes no sense , does Unibet want these series to be a success even ? , because it doesn t look like it. I still probably missed a lot of other problems, anyway,  maybe its not the best feedback but that s what you get .

P.S. I dont really want a reply with cheesy words and promisses , I want Unibet to realise once again that there are a lot of problems , and it looks like no one cares enough about them, or the efforts are directed in the wrong way , like card or table design, which should come at last , or Unibet cares more about the french client. To be honest I dont want a reply at all . 

Peace :peace:

Thank you for your feedback - I do understand your frustrations (at least the majority) :)

I'll try to reply to the constructive parts of your post that fall within the areas I've got something to do with :)

You're definitely right there's an issue with the timebank and the points system as it is today - I agree with everything you wrote about that particular subject. It is something we're looking into. I hope we'll have resources for some simple timebank improvements ahead of the next UOS. First step is for the timebank to have memory and not reset on every hand. No promises here, as it does depend on the progress on the bug fixing, but it will be prioritized as soon as it makes sense to do so.

The bugged lobby is extremely bad, and I'm really, really sorry it wasn't fixed in time. The UOS was postponed in order to have a fix in place, which obviously didn't happen in time. Some good news here is that we'll soon have a client ready for testing in prod, where the load/lobby issues should be fixed. In other words this definitely shouldn't be an issue come the next UOS!

I honestly don't get how you've got the impression that no one cares about the issues. As an example I was online all weekend to document and forward issues and deal with queries in general. If we didn't care, do you think we'd be on this platform? The very reason we've got this platform is because we care. It'd be pretty simple to just shut it down and not listen to complaints and feedback :)

It's the third time the card and table designs are highlighted as a bad thing. Last time I quoted my initial reply, and I'll just do the same again:

Would you ask a carpenter to do brain surgery on you? The table designs are solely a task for the graphical designers, and the bounty bug is mostly with server devs and has nothing to do with the design team.

Instead of trying to make wisecracks, let's keep this thread on topic Smile

The bottleneck is not with me personally. I can look into these things while managing everything else, and literally every single technical issue you mention is for the server devs. Even though some guys on here really want me to get the graphical designers to start doing the coding, I can assure you it won't solve problems but just make things worse :)

Lastly a positive note on server dev resources. This will improve and we will get more resources, but it's not something that'll happen from one day to the other (you can't expect a new starter to come in and be at 100 % from the first day).

NB I don't know the numbers and it's not my area of expertise, but I'm willing to bet that the advertisement of UOS on SOME (if we're talking the Unibet profiles on Twitter and Facebook) has made little to no impact in the past. Thereby not said it shouldn't be promoted, I just don't think it makes much of a difference. Probably an oversight but can't say.

NB2 The servers were never at risk of "dying", but I of course agree that the timing was really bad.

NB3 @Leo-Unibet can probably explain the changes to the regular offer. I assume it's because we've seen an increase in the cost in the past and therefore had to make some adjustments.

• Like 1

^ This feedback is totally to the point. I wish Unibet would start taking these feedbacks more seriously. There have been outright errors in the programming of UOS tournaments (e.g., wrong number of seats per table), that have been pointed out here in the feedback, but failed to fix for the next series. Thus I am not very optimistic that anything will change.

Lack of marketing is also strange indeed. The series was announced only two weeks in advance here. On the site even later?

And more. Who won the battle of champions last year? Who is that guy? Why arent you using him/her as a marketing tool? And who won the 100k Hexapro? Unibet just donated 100k to him/her, it barely made the games run more, but why aren't you interviewing him/her or putting the game out there for seeing in the client, with hole cards exposed.

You throw so much money for promotions but fail to utilize their potential so badly.

• Like 1

And first there were unibet poker.

Then came all sorts of giants and uo hoarders.

Serversrs didn't work

All members were shouting that game don't work

Poker had lots disciples

That devoted in name of relax

Heretic beg to differ and made their voice heard.

It was mistaken as satanism or heretic

But good people of poker workers didn't judge them as long as those those maggots shout here as long as we are getting payed, it is all good :happy:

And world goes on as always.....

If i don't get banned after this, never will.... :D

Just kidding, sort of. Not workers fault. If they going to do unibet poker, spend some money on it, perkele.

• Like 1

@Elukka12 wrote:

^ This feedback is totally to the point. I wish Unibet would start taking these feedbacks more seriously. There have been outright errors in the programming of UOS tournaments (e.g., wrong number of seats per table), that have been pointed out here in the feedback, but failed to fix for the next series. Thus I am not very optimistic that anything will change.

I won't comment on the marketing part of your post, as I've got nothing to do with that. It is worth mentioning that we've been without a poker marketing manager for ages, but @Michael-Unibet recently started and we're now a full team :)

I can assure you we take the feedback serious, and I'm really sorry if errors like those haven't been corrected. Looking forward to proving you wrong :)

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Elukka12 wrote:

I won't comment on the marketing part of your post, as I've got nothing to do with that. It is worth mentioning that we've been without a poker marketing manager for ages, but @Michael-Unibet recently started and we're now a full team :)

I can assure you we take the feedback serious, and I'm really sorry if errors like those haven't been corrected. Looking forward to proving you wrong :)

No disrespect and no one is probly giving you one but to relax side or kindred to invest this fking thing since they went for it. God damn it, over 5 years already?

But @Stubbe-Unibet  is awesome, don't want to muck him and he got nothing to do with this. But fking kindred. cmon

@Farseer wrote:

I received 3 UOS Showdown Freeroll tickets, but can't use them to register the freeroll as they read "UOS IV champ freeroll" instead of "UOS V champ freeroll". Since there's 0 players registered so far I think that's a common problem. Ping @Leo-Unibet and @Stubbe-Unibet .

d173.png.7e8ba81752bdc2be29401d650eaebc85.png

@Farseer  We had some issue of the ticket value, it's sorted now and you can register for the tournaments.

NB3 @Leo-Unibet can probably explain the changes to the regular offer. I assume it's because we've seen an increase in the cost in the past and therefore had to make some adjustments.

@Stubbe-Unibet @Hotzonicu 
As Stubbe is mentioning, the lowering of GTD's is adjusted to the intreast of playing, this is something we see every year at this time of the year, MTT liquidity goes down and we have to adjust to the market, we just can't spew out unnessesary money, some overlay could in the right circumstance be healthy, but there is a line for everything.
Also when tournaments got cancelled, there's a reason why we can't start a guarantee tournament with to few players risking "huge overlay", I will look into the start minum requirments, maybe some have to be updated.

@Leo-Unibet Well, it is understandble but i think something can and should be done to make people look at the regular schedule as well , maybe as a semi-joke the text color could be changed to something more brighter and more captivating , it seems to be working with the UOS events , easy fix 😛 , but i presume that doesn t have priority over anything😞 . About the point system i would like to see someone making a new thread where people can come up with ideas for the next series  , maybe the Unibet team can inspire from them , it should make it possible to get a new point system a bit faster and come up with improvements ( not sure who s responsible with that, don t know who to tag  😏).

• Like 1

@Hotzonicu, we will be changing the point system for the next UOS. Feel free to create a thread for sharing your thoughts.

Personally, I'd prefer a system that's easy for everyone to understand, and I think it would work with the payout structure we have in place today. Obviously we'd have to do something about the buyin, as the winner of the ME would have too big of an advantage if we were using the actual € buyin when calculating the points. A simple solution:

- Use the payout structure

- Have a set buyin for all events (e.g. 1 for high, 0.5 for low and 0.25 for nano) - obviously just in connection with the points system, the actual buyin shouldn't be € 1 :)

• Like 1

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

As Stubbe is mentioning, the lowering of GTD's is adjusted to the intreast of playing, this is something we see every year at this time of the year, MTT liquidity goes down and we have to adjust to the market, we just can't spew out unnessesary money, some overlay could in the right circumstance be healthy, but there is a line for everything.

Also when tournaments got cancelled, there's a reason why we can't start a guarantee tournament with to few players risking "huge overlay", I will look into the start minum requirments, maybe some have to be updated.

@Leo-Unibet  there is a noticable MTT decline since the new payout distribution. Many players are realizing that the change made it very hard to profit and simply don't play as much as before...

There might be seasonly decrease, but it usually happens during the summer and not in the spring. Looking at some screenshots of the lobbies during the same period last year prove that the GTDs were bigger and some of them even increased more just before the change was introduced. The late Multiverse for example :

688274102_800Multiverse1-93-48283lobby.thumb.png.fcb334c8b9947fdea498c031659b3a1b.png938676930_1000Multiverse1-81-53-46250lobby.thumb.png.8a132e90ca18d33de85f53ae86311a9c.png1236373191_1000Multiverse1-8161-57.thumb.png.f8b1bb4d666503ec507521a65094bb7c.png1957794102_51000Multiverse2nd183.thumb.png.0bdb870fba250e39730f0b15b7c9bbe1.png

@GothMoth, I'll let Leo reply to the structure part, but just want to correct the below statement. The decline already starts end of March, and around end of April we've already seen a significant decline compared to the winter months. The change from end of April to July/August is only 5-7 %. This is when looking at the MTT buyin the past two years and excluding the UOS weeks.
"There might be seasonly decrease, but it usually happens during the summer and not in the spring."

@GothMoth wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  there is a noticable MTT decline since the new payout distribution. Many players are realizing that the change made it very hard to profit and simply don't play as much as before...

There might be seasonly decrease, but it usually happens during the summer and not in the spring. Looking at some screenshots of the lobbies during the same period last year prove that the GTDs were bigger and some of them even increased more just before the change was introduced. The late Multiverse for example :

1550489477_800Multiverse1-93-48283lobby.thumb.png.2b7103a6620c328f235c999344e05fdd.png1763081590_1000Multiverse1-81-53-46250lobby.thumb.png.951fbcde44760a35fff135342b2450b2.png361112582_1000Multiverse1-8161-57.thumb.png.719b5d2286ccce712856174efc17b519.png165884710_51000Multiverse2nd183.thumb.png.487f56001eb93284ff72dd9246917675.png

@GothMoth  Decline in MTT player liquidity is something that happens every spring for the last 10 springs as I been this job. Summer usualy gets "worse"  but it starts much earlier, as @Stubbe-Unibet  mentioned, already in March we saw decrease in MTT gaming. This is just a temporary state and I allready looking forrward to when I can start pumping the gtd's again.  

• Like 2