Unibet Online Series UOS Fifth Edition

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Leo-Unibet 

Why didn't you change the structure of the second UOS MTT's (E82-E84) of this evening? I've made this point last UOS series and you actually agreed with me that this needed to be changed. You anticipate on having the first 3 tournaments (E79-81) not go on until the early hours, by making it a 2-day tournament, which is a very good decision imo, so recreationals can play these as well. But you don't apply this for E82-84, while these 3 tournaments are also slowpaced. (Starting blind levels are quick but the blind level times go up fast and because of the fact that it's also a R/A tournament this is going to be a slow tournament). Now these 3 (E82-E84) will go on until 3-4 am in the morning... What's point of breaking up the 3 tournaments (E79-E81) into 2 days if you let the other 3 run entirely til the end?

You could've made 2 decisions that would've been a lot better: Either you make them faster structured or you also make them 2-day tournaments.

As a rec who has to get up early the next morning to go to work,I like these series because of the fact that these UOS MTT's don't go on until the early hours. This separates you from MTT series on other sites, these series are rec friendly. You got it completely right by making the UOS MTT's that start first on the day slower and the ones that start later faster. But you forgot to adept that theory on these ones (E82-E84), as well as the ones on last sunday (E40-42). Please change these for the next UOS series, would be much better aligned with the general structure of the series.

• Like 1

Hi, I am a complete newbie to this site and i do like it. i,ve had my account from he days of stan james and logged in unibet and everything was put on my unibet account without any trouble.

i know this is the wrong forum as i.m trying to find my way around the site so bear with me.

Q.1 what can i use my community points for? i've got 994 of them but cant seem to buy anything with them? are these status points?

Q.2 all these £0.01 tickets? what can i use these on?

Q.3 if ive just earned 50 Bonous Points is this a tally to convert to cash vouchers?

Thanks Cara :) The Newbie

• Like 1

@Owlybird1975 wrote:

Hi, I am a complete newbie to this site and i do like it. i,ve had my account from he days of stan james and logged in unibet and everything was put on my unibet account without any trouble.

i know this is the wrong forum as i.m trying to find my way around the site so bear with me.

Q.1 what can i use my community points for? i've got 994 of them but cant seem to buy anything with them? are these status points?

Q.2 all these £0.01 tickets? what can i use these on?

Q.3 if ive just earned 50 Bonous Points is this a tally to convert to cash vouchers?

Thanks Cara :) The Newbie

Welcome to the community!   https://www.unibet.com/help/

1. I assume you mean Challenge Points?  https://www.unibet.com/poker/challenges  click terms & conditions for more info.

2. https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-open-slot  click terms and conditions for more info.

3. click profile under your avatar then bonus shop.

• Like 1

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Leo-Unibet 

Why didn't you change the structure of the second UOS MTT's (E82-E84) of this evening? I've made this point last UOS series and you actually agreed with me that this needed to be changed. You anticipate on having the first 3 tournaments (E79-81) not go on until the early hours, by making it a 2-day tournament, which is a very good decision imo, so recreationals can play these as well. But you don't apply this for E82-84, while these 3 tournaments are also slowpaced. (Starting blind levels are quick but the blind level times go up fast and because of the fact that it's also a R/A tournament this is going to be a slow tournament). Now these 3 (E82-E84) will go on until 3-4 am in the morning... What's point of breaking up the 3 tournaments (E79-E81) into 2 days if you let the other 3 run entirely til the end?

You could've made 2 decisions that would've been a lot better: Either you make them faster structured or you also make them 2-day tournaments.

As a rec who has to get up early the next morning to go to work,I like these series because of the fact that these UOS MTT's don't go on until the early hours. This separates you from MTT series on other sites, these series are rec friendly. You got it completely right by making the UOS MTT's that start first on the day slower and the ones that start later faster. But you forgot to adept that theory on these ones (E82-E84), as well as the ones on last sunday (E40-42). Please change these for the next UOS series, would be much better aligned with the general structure of the series.

@BroederTuck 

I don't think you need to be to pessemistic about tournamnts E82 E83 E84 running until 4am cet. If any of them do I will credit you a €100 ticket 😃 

If you have to play all the way down to 1st plays it's as bad to get a few hours less sleep before work. I understand your point, I hate playing a tournament until 4 a clock in the mornig just finding myself bubble it... it's not the case here. Finishes erlier, buble a whole lot earlier

My estimation when they will finish,all in CET (in which timezone the majority of our players are acting)

E82 1:28am 

E83  1:42am

E84 2:02am

Cheers,

Leo

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@BroederTuck 

I don't think you need to be to pessemistic about tournamnts E82 E83 E84 running until 4am cet. If any of them do I will credit you a €100 ticket 😃 

Count me in also. 😉

just kidding 😃

Want to point out @Leo-Unibet that E77 had 2€ buy-in,not 5€ like you stated on promotional page and here,in excel format.

• Like 2

@XY wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@BroederTuck 

Count me in also. 😉

just kidding 😃

Want to point out @Leo-Unibet that E77 had 2€ buy-in,not 5€ like you stated on promotional page and here,in excel format.

@XY  That was a typo, sorry about that 

• Like 1

Why is the leaderboard in the app and also the webpage gone even if the events are not finished yet? I think everyone would want to know how they finished and also how many bonus points they should receive,since last time there were some errors and some players received less(it was fixed after,but only after they spotted it,now nobody knows)
  • Like 1

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Leo-Unibet 

@BroederTuck 

If you have to play all the way down to 1st plays it's as bad to get a few hours less sleep before work. I understand your point, I hate playing a tournament until 4 a clock in the mornig just finding myself bubble it... it's not the case here. Finishes erlier, buble a whole lot earlier

My estimation when they will finish,all in CET (in which timezone the majority of our players are acting)

E82 1:28am 

E83  1:42am

E84 2:02am

Cheers,

Leo

@BroederTuck

It was a few more players than I thought, so it took a bit longer

E82 1:28am      finished   02:29am

E83  1:42am    finished    02:28am

E84 2:02am     finished    03:14am

Still not to bad for the last UOS event