Unibet Online Series UOS Fifth Edition

Leo-Unibet

I am happy that UOS continues but the information about the series came too late for me. I have played all the series in past but cannot play the whole series this time because of other arrangement that I easily could have scheduled differently - had I known the timing of this say 4 weeks in advance. Now it is too late.

2 weeks notice is simply not long enough for many people.

• Like 3

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untill now the leftover tickets got changed into general tickets, so you should be able to use them. The only problem is having too many tickets (the most common case being 100 euro tickets), you wont be able to use all of them because of the expiration date.
  • Like 1

@comanimal UOS tickets have 35 days expiry time from what I can see, so you would still have a few weeks time to use them after UOS but again, the UOS tickets are to be used during UOS and the intention should be that, if some leftovers are there, that's totally fine but all in moderation.

Thanks

• Like 2

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi @mochalov13 ,

yes you will be able to use the unused tickets after UOS, however please note that it should be reasonable amounts, so if you win 10x main event tickets, just to use 1 or 2 of them, it wouldn't make much sense and expiration dates should also be factored in.

Thanks

I read this as: "You better be spewy if you amassed so many tickets and don't build up a stack right away." 😃

@Leo-Unibet @RayL 

I think @Caladrias is 100% right. How can we expect the site to be growing while one of the main reasons for the players to stay is missing. I totally undestand you're worried about the 50€s UOS events attendance but people coming from another sites should see we have something else to play at least... I'm sure the Comet field might easily exceed 100 entrants now and consitute a great promotion for Unibet Poker, and this tournament should be only treated as a good example among many others that could be introduced to the schedule right now in the perfect moment. Thanks for reading and any consideration, Best Regards!

People that keep playing the E79 (main event) sats while having a sufficient number of tickets is one thing, there is always something to say for the fact that you never know how many tickets you will need in a rebuy MTT.

But now I see players that already have won a sat to E37, keep playing all the sats to that tournament, while that tournament is a freezeout. I just bubbled one so I'm obviously a bit salty but it sets me off nevertheless. If I win one, I just stop playing the sats to this tournament. I think you should prevent these players of doing that because I imagine that the goal of these sats is getting as much players in the E37. I don't think the goal is having regs grinding these sats all day so that they can use all of those tickets after the UOS.

• Like 1

@Farseer wrote:

Didn't find information anywhere else so asking here if Battle of Champions commences for this year (X players freeroll for UO and UOS leaderboard winners)?

Just bringing this up again, and tagging @Leo-Unibet and @Stubbe-Unibet for it in case they missed it. Surely at the e-sports age such "Battle for Champions" for poker with relevant prizes would be at Unibet's best interest.

(Not winning it this time either, but neglecting esports part of it seems rather bad for poker scene as a whole.