Unibet Online Series Third Edition

Leo-Unibet

I'm glad to announce that we are about to run 14 days, 84 event "Unibet Online Series" (UOS) starting the 27th August,  a total  of €350,000 is guaranteed over the series.

There will be 6 daily tournaments split up beetween nano, low and high. Each of the different levels buyin will have a separate leaderboard, there will also be one leaderboard based on all 84 events. We have added €25,000 in prizes a cross the four different leaderboards.

New this time is that all event winner will play a €5,000 Freeroll, to finaly know who is best of the best!! 

Another new good thing this series is that only the 35% best players will receive points, it's gonna make it impossible to try to glitch the system 
by using the late registration trick, this time you got to do some good playing to get your deserving leaderboard points!! 

You find the schedule here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19avSp2NPIhhZyI6WfCZ0dMRRvqul5054

And you can read the full promotion page here: (will be updated with UOS 3 information shortly)

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tempted to try it this time.  However, looking at the structure I predict that lots of people will register late due to the points distribution.  Is this what happened last time anyone?  Is there any chance of reducing the number of levels for late registration?  Otherwise, it becomes a contest to see if people can spin up their small stacks rather than a proper series of tournaments with deep stack play etc.

I don't mind doing that for the nanos, but doing that for €25/50/100 buy ins feels like burning money.  I know you don't have to play the higher levels, but for me it's all or nothing - I'd want to play for the overall leaderboard or not at all.

Hi @Leo-Unibet,

when will the qualifiers for UOS3 start and are we allowed to use our other tickets (SN 10 Euro e.g.) during those qualifiers?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Boby wrote:

@Leo-Unibetwhy the "moving on up" has changed?this morning was:reach 20 flops on omaha an holdem 4 days in row and now it is:play 4 sng 4 days?just after 2 days have changed,we didn't managed to complete that task

Actually there is two moving on up promos, one for omaha/holdem and one for sng:s.

holdem/omaha:

moving_on_up_holdemomaha.PNG.dff0e291714498e03ef292c7ea26070f.PNG

sng:

moving_on_up_sng.PNG.1cf0543614c0aec32b29202a724f9be2.PNG

Possibly playing. Second week is pretty bad for me though.

This change actually makes late reg + stalling even more profitable. Not that I am complaining, but you just do it wrong way around (giving points for all positions instead of top XX% would be least glitchy system).

New this time is that all event winner will play a €5,000 Freeroll, to finaly know who is best of the best!! 

Another new good thing this series is that only the 35% best players will receive points, it's gonna make it impossible to try to glitch the system 
by using the late registration trick, this time you got to do some good playing to get your deserving leaderboard points!! 

I think I have to agree with @Farseer here ,giving points to all the entrants would eliminate the stalling.don't care abou late regs,cause usually you can exploit them,but the stalling last time was awful.can't say I didn't do it,but when there were 1 or 2 left to bust out,some guys did it way too early and really annyoed everybody at the table.well,we'll see how this goes,maybe next time,but seems a better idea IMO.

The important thing is that Unibet listens to their customers and I personally apreciate it a lot, best place for poker for me.

• 2 weeks later...

So, will the latereq in 0.50c give me points now? :puking:🤣:geek::teardrop::puking:😉😉

One or two reentry in those high stakes nanos (lol how that sounds) IMO would be better for the variance. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

A quick and simple question: what will happen to extra UOS tickets after series is concluded. Pretty surprised this isn't announced in advance @TOS as it is clear that such cases will be usual when there's so many tickets to offer.

@Farseer wrote:

@A quick and simple question: what will happen to extra UOS tickets after series is concluded. Pretty surprised this isn't announced in advance @TOS as it is clear that such cases will be usual when there's so many tickets to offer.

This question is asked far and wide every time and they can be used up for normal mtts. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Farseer wrote:

@A quick and simple question: what will happen to extra UOS tickets after series is concluded. Pretty surprised this isn't announced in advance @TOS as it is clear that such cases will be usual when there's so many tickets to offer.

This question is asked far and wide every time and they can be used up for normal mtts. 👍

Have to ask every time in case they decide just let us lose them after series. Would not be a pleasant sight 😏

Blaah. Couldn't you finally fix your software. Got some some bug in a UOS satellite which forced me to buy rebuy during add-on break (was taking add-on, then it for some reason gave me a rebuy so had to take both. 

But more important one:

uosbug.thumb.png.f30c68f460cf1f3a484ee8a5f3035ac5.png

Registration closed 5+ mins early. So probably have to skip whole series because of some random bug, since it is really hard to grind this much from behind. Would've played every single tournament and bunch of satellites, so in terms of rake (and more overlay for other players) probably costed you like almost 1000€.

This latereq fiasco probably end my hopes for deep nano run. Wasnt able to play from 19;00 so i was prepared for late req....Oh i see also in high stakes, so that was general bug. Damn....

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@JokerJames95 wrote:

Think I tried registering for the 0.50 UOS and ended up in the Black Hole. This happen to anyone else? Probs my own fault.

Most likely solely software fault if latereg ended early and you were regging at the same time as UOS just disappears from lobby and software won't ask if you really want to reg "that tournament". That's the reason why I always open tournament lobby and register from there.

@About the bug (late registration closing early) is there going be any kind of real refund for players affected? Awarding minimun points for each tournament affected for those unable to register would probably be suitable and fair for us as it would somewhat compensate lost value @ leaderboard. Not sure how it could be arranged though.

Archived