Unibet Online Series IX

Sparrow473

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Elukka12 wrote:

I understand that Unibet Poker needs to make money, but some tourney rakes are simply outrageous and probably not good for the business either.

Example: I wanna qualify for 50EUR UOS Freezeout so I play a 10 EUR (9+1) satelite (4min level crapshot). If I am a breakeven player I will have to play that qualifier 50/9=5.556 times in order to qualify, on average. Thus, the ticket will cost 55.56EUR. Now, the 50EUR target tournament itself is raked at 45+5 EUR, so I will only get 45 EUR value for my ticket. Thus, as a result, I will pay 55.56/45 = 1.23 i.e. 23% rake for the whole thing!

Previously this didn't bother me because there were number of overlay satelites across the board for UOS. Now that they are mostly gone, it is simply not feasible to play these events.

Tournament rake structures also seem rather random. For example 3 min level Gargle Blaster

is raked at 22.5+2.5 whereas some longer structure re-entry tournaments are more modestly raked. I also find Supernova's 90+10 rather outrageous.

Like I said I am here not to complain 'rake is too high'. It just doesn't make sense how you rake things. A few things to consider:

1) more modestly raked qualifier paths would lead to more success for many new players - to get them excited

2) there should be a correlation between the required skill level and rake (crapshots are raked less)

3) the money you burn for overlays could be more evenly distributed as lower rake if you managed to avoid those overlays. Like I said overlays are already disappearing from the regular schedule so this combined with high initial rake just means that players will pay more.

Yes,yes and yes

• Like 1

Why cant I see the projection in Event 57? It is a 2 day tournament and yesterday I could see it normally. It is today when I entered to play day 2 that I can't see it anymore neither the payjumps . Is it this way for everybody?

E57.thumb.JPG.2a9694740e5fec7aeae5bd3f32a51621.JPG

• Like 1

To play for almost 6 and a half hours, and before reaching the prizes to be out of the game with a ......, this means that someone loves you a lot ....😠😠😠

Screenshot_2020-10-03-02-21-06-192_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.cc8d4e8484ae7e6909eccce5e4dd8b83.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-03-02-22-44-789_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.ac4869fa0e43cc6b16eec0d21b728557.jpg

this happened last night at the online series. the two-day tournament...ffffffccc

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to all the winners, this topic diededed😪... My biggest result was 3rd place on nanos twice, and the biggest expectation was from those 6 pieces of 10eur ticket given by Stubbe (Santa), and won nothin from those... GL on the next UOS, see ya end of november.

• Like 1