Unibet Online Series Fourth Edition

Leo-Unibet

We're happy to announce that we are about to run 14 days, 84 event "Unibet Online Series" (UOS) starting the 3 December,  a total  of €350,000 is guaranteed over the series.

There will be 6 daily tournaments split up beetween nano, low and high. Each of the different levels buyin will have a separate leaderboard, there will also be one leaderboard based on all 84 events. We have added €25,000 in prizes a cross the four different leaderboards.

All event winners will play the Champion €5,000 Freeroll on Wednesday 19 December.

You can find already now find daily qualifiers!

You can fin more info here:
https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series

Here you find the schedule:

http://unibet.me/USO-IV

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent news!

I have several questions:

Q1) Could you give a recap of the differences between UO4 and UO3? I see that the leaderboard is paid out in bonuspoints instead of money. Less than ideal, but OK and understandable. Any other changes?

Q2) Do bonuspoints expire? I mean, some will get 4 figures in bonus points so this is definitely an important factor.

Q3) What is the UOS ticket policy after the series is over? Can we count that they can be used for normal tournaments and the supernova as in previous cases?

And two suggestions:

S1) The 2-day majors go to a daybreak right before the money. Could it be possible to add a few levels to E79 and others for Day 1? I am pretty sure a huge majority of the players would be happy about that.

S2) I think that the tournaments should enter hand-for-hand 1-3 spots earlier, depending on the size of the field. Ironically, this would also speed up the game. In my experience the supernova for example starts running faster once hand-for-hand is reached. Indeed, the most effective way to stop players from stalling is to remove the incentive for it. Might not work in smaller buyin tournaments because there are always some who do not know what hand-for-hand means. But for high buyins the earlier hand-for-hand would be both fairer and more player friendly speed-wise.

Looking forward to the series!

28 x UOS Nano

9 x Freezeout = €3.60 -> 1 x €0.10 -> 4 x €0.25 -> 3 x €0.50 -> 1 x €1
7 x Bounty = €2.20 -> 2 x €0.10 -> 2 x €0.25 -> 3 x €0.50
2 x Re-Enter = €0.80 -> 2 x €0.10 -> (Re-Enter Max 3)
9 x Re-Buy = €18 -> 1 x €0.10 -> 4 x €0.25 -> 3 x €0.50 -> 1 x €1 -> (3 x Re-Buy + 1 x Add-On)
1 x Ante Re-Enter = €0.40 -> 1 x €0.10 -> (Re-Enter Max 3)

Total Investment = €25

28 x UOS Low

9 x Freezeout = €82 -> 1 x €2 -> 3 x €5 -> 4 x €10 -> 1 x €25
7 x Bounty = €44 -> 2 x €2 -> 2 x €5 -> 3 x €10
2 x Re-Enter = €28 -> 1 x €2 -> 1 x €5 -> (Re-Enter Max 3)
9 x Re-Buy = €410 -> 1 x €2 -> 3 x €5 -> 4 x €10 -> 1 x €25 -> (3 x Re-Buy + 1 x Add-On)
1 x Ante Re-Enter = €8 -> 1 x €2 -> (Re-Enter Max 3)

Total Investment = €572

28 x UOS High

9 x Freezeout = €400 -> 4 x €25 -> 4 x €50 -> 1 x €100
7 x Bounty = €250 -> 4 x €25 -> 3 x €50
2 x Re-Enter = €200 -> 2 x €25 -> (Re-Enter Max 3)
9 x Re-Buy = €1450 -> 7 x €25 -> 1 x €50 -> 1 x €100 -> (3 x Re-Buy + 1 x Add-On)
1 x Ante Re-Enter = €400 -> 1 x €100 -> (Re-Enter Max 3)

Total Investment = €2700

@GN1991 the real Mystery is if they'll manage to fix the client till UOS start. 

The present situation is really tilting even when playing 1-2 tables and with so many reports I hope the fix will be released soon.

But I wonder why there is always an update before or during UOS after a somewhat stable release and then it turns like Relax are sabotaging the series :laugh: 

For the freerolls I'm almost sure they'll be on and maybe even with better prizes 😃

Ola Amigos...🤣🤣
I won UOS leaderboard in august and qulify to Battle of Champions. What will happen if i won another leaderboard???
And i still dont know nothing about this Battle. Can you tell me if this will be offline or online event??
Sorry for my magic english 🤣

@StarKebap wrote:

Ola Amigos...🤣🤣

I won UOS leaderboard in august and qulify to Battle of Champions. What will happen if i won another leaderboard???

And i still dont know nothing about this Battle. Can you tell me if this will be offline or online event??

Sorry for my magic english 🤣

Our new Leaderboard promotion kicked off at Unibet Open London and we want to celebrate the most accomplished Unibet players in 2018.

This is why we created Battle of the Champions!

The date and location for this spectacular event is still to be confirmed.

Nine players will compete on the felt to determine who our champion will be.

The table will be made of the top four top players from our live events leaderboard, each of the four winners from this year’s Unibet Online Series Overall leaderboards and the leaderboard winner from the Unibet Deepstack Open.

So, no matter if you are online or live event player –  you have chance to become Unibet Player of the Year and win an amazing prize:

2 x Unibet Open packages, 10 x Supernova tickets, 2 x UK Tour packages, 2 X Cash Game Festival packages (worth €10,000).

The remaining eight players will each receive 25,000 bonus points in their Unibet Poker account (worth €250 each).

Join us and play live and online tournaments to collect points and maybe you will become

Unibet Player of the Year!

Congrats! :Thumbsup:

If i had to guess the SNG will run either Online or Live, after UOS IV in December or in January 2019. If you win again you might get a double stack. But ill tag the mods @Leo-Unibet @Patric-Unibet @JeppeL @RayL for more info.

Archived