Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Boby wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  something went wrong in to my account with my uos tickets. in the afternoon I had 4  5eur uos, but now I have on only 3,haven't played any 5euro qualiefiers today. I think it happend something like that before but then I wasn't sure.But now i took a print screen

78.png99.png

You should have expanded those 4 tickets Wink

You'd have seen that 3 tickets are still usable and one wasn't Smile Tickets you use stay for up to 24 hours in your account as "used" 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@dufc1909 wrote:

ticket for freroll

@dufc1909 This is a thread for UOS 4 of which none are freerolls.Haha

0 Likes
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

@VikingsAF  I don't think they had expired  for each ticket the expiry date was until the end of this month

0 Likes
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Boby I was saying that you used them yesterday Smile After you use them they stay in your account for up to 24 hours Smile So it looks like you have one ticket more for that time period.

Hope that is clear.

If you didn't use a ticket yesterday, then I can't help and I'll leave it to the experts

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

I'm going to use one on E17 and I will see whats happening after Smile  thanks for reply @VikingsAF

0 Likes
Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10
Are there no qualifiers for e37 100??? I have a ticket for e79 100 but can't use it in today's main event and don't see any qualifier in the lobby...???
0 Likes
Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10
@Ray-Unibet any chance making e79 tickets valid for e37?
0 Likes
Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10
Nevermind,I saw qualifiers being added
0 Likes