cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Janek Rank 10
Rank 10
Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10
Are there gonna be superqualifiers for 25-50 tickets?i preffer those instead of the freezouts
MackDaddy Rank 10
Rank 10

@Leo-Unibet @Kilpikonna

I really feel butthurth... Puking

1. Do you guys even think about the people that woud like to join and have to go to work the next day? (100 euro buy-ins)

The first half only will already take so long. I don't understand why always sundays and starting so late. I mean i either have to skip these tournys or i need to skip my sleep time. I do some hard labor work and i really need my sleep time. I enjoy playing poker aswell. But this puts my back against the wall.

Can you please start reconsidering these things and before you ask to add more levels think about other people? It sucks that not every one has the luxury to sit home all day and play poker or start working at 9 in the morning. Again sorry if i sound abit pissed off. I'm not. Maybe just a little Very Happy I just want to be heard..

Specially cuz there are only like 2x100 buy-in tournaments. I think it coud be reconsiderd to maybe make sure it seems playable and fitable for most players Thumbs Up

2. On the client it mentions the second part will be somewhere in semptember. in your schedule you are talking about around June.

Is there any reason why there is so much of a break inbetween it? I woudve just tought it woud be the next sunday or even monday?

3. Will there be a topic with the scoreboard and the points the players have earned to be on a certain spot on the leaderbord? 

Anyway, Thanks again Unibet for these great promotions and opportunities like always. Thumbs UpHeartHeart

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@MackDaddy wrote:

@Leo-Unibet @Kilpikonna

I really feel butthurth... Puking

1. Do you guys even think about the people that woud like to join and have to go to work the next day? (100 euro buy-ins)

The first half only will already take so long. I don't understand why always sundays and starting so late. I mean i either have to skip these tournys or i need to skip my sleep time. I do some hard labor work and i really need my sleep time. I enjoy playing poker aswell. But this puts my back against the wall.

Can you please start reconsidering these things and before you ask to add more levels think about other people? It sucks that not every one has the luxury to sit home all day and play poker or start working at 9 in the morning. Again sorry if i sound abit pissed off. I'm not. Maybe just a little Very Happy I just want to be heard..

Specially cuz there are only like 2x100 buy-in tournaments. I think it coud be reconsiderd to maybe make sure it seems playable and fitable for most players Thumbs Up

2. On the client it mentions the second part will be somewhere in semptember. in your schedule you are talking about around June.

Is there any reason why there is so much of a break inbetween it? I woudve just tought it woud be the next sunday or even monday?

3. Will there be a topic with the scoreboard and the points the players have earned to be on a certain spot on the leaderbord? 

Anyway, Thanks again Unibet for these great promotions and opportunities like always. Thumbs UpHeartHeart

1. Unibet has only one 100 euro game in their offering. Even tough I find they should dare to increase their buy-in levels and create a daily 100, I don't think they will. 

There are some rebuy games of 50 euro tough, which are 100 euro effective (if you add-on) or even more if you rebuy. Maybe this is something for you to look at.

2.  It's a typo. It will go on the next day Smile

3. Isn't that in the client? It was their with the previous editions.

Otherwise you can find that here https://www.unibet.com/poker/leaderboards#tab:leaderboard-container-7-944725-4 altough I feel they forgot to link it, because in the past it would update real-time. ( @Leo-Unibet can you have a look at this? )

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
Farseer Rank 12
Rank 12

I at least want few more levels for it. But reason is simple: currently day1 ends just before money is reached. Few things are more annoying but to come and play only for day2 and end up bubbling.

Many players have been very annoyed because of this. And it feels ridiculous. 30 min - 1 hour extra play won't kill you, and I doubt you would like it either if you'd end up going to day2 and end up bubbling instead of doing something else for Monday evening.

Ofc. it could start bit earlier. But I guess Unibet have wanted to keep schedule simple by starting all tournaments at the same time. Another way to fix it would be to pay for more places, but then we would have less money for top spots.

@Leo-Unibet, I see that leaderboards are not yet showing up. Is there ETA when we can expect them, would really like to know how people are faring in the leaderboard and I know few other guys (like one who's streaming on twitch) who would like it too ASAP.

0 Likes
traart Rank 10
Rank 10
BroederTuck Rank 14
Rank 14

It seems that the formula for collecting points is missing in the T&C.

@Leo-Unibet Can you tell us how you can earn points?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@BroederTuck wrote:

It seems that the formula for collecting points is missing in the T&C.

@Leo-Unibet Can you tell us how you can earn points?

@Farseer    @BroederTuck 

you find the formula in the t&c's 
https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series

dufc1909 Rank 10
Rank 10
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

@Leo-Unibet  something went wrong in to my account with my uos tickets. in the afternoon I had 4  5eur uos, but now I have on only 3,haven't played any 5euro qualiefiers today. I think it happend something like that before but then I wasn't sure.But now i took a print screen

78.png99.png

0 Likes