Unibet Online Series First Edition

Leo-Unibet

Hi @Nisse, I am not sure what you mean by "On the bar" or maybe Google translate is doing a poor job at translating your sentence.

Can you clarify what you mean by that and also please note that the only accepted language within the community is English so in order to be in line with the rules please refrain on using any other language :)

Thanks allot for understanding and I hope to hear from you soon.

Former Community Moderator

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Unibet, it was really nice two weeks. Only problem is that I didn't win anything, I had really bad luck or maybe I just play bad, I don't know... 😃

I hope there will be more these kind of tournament series.

• Like 1

I played most of the Nano and Low tourneys now for 2 weeks and as I finished in the top 100 leaderboard in both , I did make a small profit.

Unfortunately I only ended up on final table once, in Nano , so you can't win big money then.  But it was fun and I hope you will repeat this later this year. 

• Like 1

we really loved the UOS series but please make sure next time they dont have 3 hours or more (in mine it was 4 hours) on the late reg , some people play 3 hours in the tour and get busted from someone that goes all inn every hand for no reason just pushing their luck , also a lot of people registered in the last minit just when the points are given , it seems a bit more fair if you have to PLAY for the points and not get them just cause you reg 3 hours and 30 minits after the start ,and yes i do know that if ya play from the start your stack will be much higher then the late regs but still.... we know everyone needs to get the chance to play but isnt 4 hours just a bit too much? you can easely half that into 2 hours , besides the late reg this series was briljant and we looking forward to the future , hope we enjoy the next ones just as much !!!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...