Unibet Online Series First Edition

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JeppeL @Leo-Unibet @RayL

Not happy guys. Won this sat earlier after entering seeing it was a sat to tonights 100e event.

But when I came to enter the ticket is actually for the 100k GTD. I already have tickets for that and wouldnt have entered this if I had known. I am not rolled to buy in to event 37 so its very disappointing. 

783995316_UOSSaterror.thumb.jpg.a3c608889ee832062863a5e0019108eb.jpg

• Like 2

@MetalWolfwrote:

Not happy guys. Won this sat earlier after entering seeing it was a sat to tonights 100e event.

But when I came to enter the ticket is actually for the 100k GTD. I already have tickets for that and wouldnt have entered this if I had known. I am not rolled to buy in to event 37 so its very disappointing. 

1171550108_UOSSaterror.thumb.jpg.14fc9d91b6d99c479607315abb18cbb2.jpg

Been sorted now I think! Thanks for quick resolution!!

• Like 1

@MetalWolf wrote:

@MetalWolfwrote:

631662494_UOSSaterror.thumb.jpg.dd43b9c5a0dc65cbc5a77e87793ec1fc.jpg

Been sorted now I think! Thanks for quick resolution!!

@MetalWolf Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm glad it was sorted for you

• Like 1

@Merenitsu

I think the clock of your PC is wrong again ;)

The MTT is already playing for an hour 

@Leo-Unibet I think these progressive level games have their reg close to early tough :) Maybe make the starting stack somewhat deeper, so you can keep it open for a bit longer. (Let the late reg end after the 6 min levels are over, so that it's turbo durning late reg and more slow afterwards)

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@Merenitsu

I think the clock of your PC is wrong again ;)

The MTT is already playing for an hour 

@Leo-Unibet I think these progressive level games have their reg close to early tough :) Maybe make the starting stack somewhat deeper, so you can keep it open for a bit longer. (Let the late reg end after the 6 min levels are over, so that it's turbo durning late reg and more slow afterwards)

@VikingsAF I will evaluate after the series things/setups that was good and what wan't. There will be adjustments for upcoming events :-) Thanks for your opinion!