Unibet Online Series First Edition

Leo-Unibet

@VikingsAFwrote:

Also @Leo-Unibet wouldn't  it be cool if the first player got a UO package as prize? It's 300 euro more which you could skimm from somewhere else or just add :D

I don't know if everyone thinks like that, but in my opinion that looks way more attractive. (and in the end i think it's also more value for unibet.)

Or even better. Let the winner choose between 1700 euro or the package :D

Very nice idea.

I think Malta is too attractive to turn down,also a nice reward after a "tough job".

@Leo-Unibet any chance?

Also @Leo-Unibet, can you give me estimation how many entrances you expecting in nano/mini/main?

• Like 1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@XY

I think you could figure it out by checking the GTD's :)

Divide it by the BI and you'll get their estimation :)

@FeelsBadMan

But I was actually very confident in what I said :p. But then it came to my mind that you would be the last one to not be up-to-date with that, so it made me doubt (I think I combined the 1500 with the 700 from the high leaderboard or so, creating an illusion :D)

• Like 3
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Can someone who plays MTT-s regularly estimate how long the tournaments will last?

+ I think Unibet should advertise the series more. It should have a big fat banner on software homescreen (I like the "cartoony" Unibet banners) 

"Play the first Unibet Online Series from 26th February" or "Qualify to UOS events today" or something.

Also if i go to Unibet homepage and -> Poker promotions, theres only Queen of flips and February mission there.

The series will start in 5 days, create more hype!

• Like 3

@123

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jW24DzkZbPGX01mkMF3_Yc7H8zQdvuMYyFS0DlBAqbg/edit?usp=sharing 

This document has been created by someone from the community some time ago (I think @MathrimC, but am not sure)

It will give you a rough estimation of the target times

• Like 4
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

E2 is really nice to play, good flow and pace. But I definitely got lucky with the cards (3xAA, 1xKK).

Let's see how far I can make it...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

And I'm gone, losing with tptk against a flush draw.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@VikingsAFwrote:

@123

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jW24DzkZbPGX01mkMF3_Yc7H8zQdvuMYyFS0DlBAqbg/edit?usp=sharing 

This document has been created by someone from the community some time ago (I think @MathrimC, but am not sure)

It will give you a rough estimation of the target times

That was for the old blind structure.

This is the one for the new blind structure: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q2uwIkAyeeZkZCwNKVoX5rdbKTi0Kb8Px_AomydvtOE/edit?usp=sharing 

You'll have to make a copy to your own google drive to use it. You need to input some data. Use the first box for freezouts, or the second box for rebuys/add-ons, in which case you're going to have to make a guesstimate of how many chips will be in play (I would advice (number of entries) x (starting stack) x 3). 

• Like 3