Qualifiers for the series.

nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15

Oh ok np then.

Starting to be a bit edgy when i see changes lately >.>

WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

@Leo-UnibetThumbs Up

Great idea, also nice that you can use MW/Sputnik/SN tickets to buy into the games.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
pittpitt Rank 14
Rank 14
http://pokerfuse.com/news/live-and-online/29589-kindred-prepares-migrate-stan-james-customers-unibet...

is't gettin there...more players more challenge more opportunity !! Very Happy
+32red when they feel like it lol kindred group are chess master!1

i wish they ran over pp lol one day!

jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Leo-Unibet typo to 2e-10e sats description

says 50e prize

2018-02-13 12_50_29-Settings.png

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
pirahn Rank 17
Rank 17

@Leo-Unibet Some ideas for promoting the series.

1. Jackpots on each event. This to spice it up a notch and entice players to play all 3 levels of each event. This should encourage new, lapsed and existing players to have a real go and thus increase numbers per event. €111k Jackpot on ME day is a great marketing tool across all media platforms.

- Win all 3 events and added bonus of accumulation of all 3 events guarantees.

-Top 2 in all three events and win biggest event prize pool

- Top 3 in all and win middle event prize pool

2. Play any 4 out of 6 events and get a freeroll ticket for following day where prize are 3 x packages of that days events (entered directly into that days 6 events). The average cost should be less than 300 per day. A fast paced freeroll that starts around 6 and finishes at 7. This should get new players to site to join early and have a look at all things on offer.

3. Progressive Bounties on a Single ambassador per 3 events (High,Medium and Nano). Knock out ambassador and get free entries into same time 3 events following day. Knock out same ambassador in 2 events and win a UK Tour Package plus free entries following day and knock out ambassador in all 3 events and get a UBO package, Uk package plus free entry following day.

4. A daily blog on community by unibet as to winners, those who came close, anyone getting close to extras and how the ambassadors fared.

Highlighted
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22
I like option 4, the rest just seem gimmicky and a bit much for the first series. There is enough value in the GTds and leaderboard without the extra stuff.
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
Yoggiboss Rank 10
Rank 10
startelver Rank 17
Rank 17

Great , so many pokersites are running series these days so it was about time for Unibet to join in . 

I welcome this addidition and hope to play in many of them .   Smile

wwaanneess Rank 15
Rank 15

super initiative!

would be awesome if you could use unibet open tickets for these events!

good way to reach the guarantees!

btw: in the past (before new client) it was possible as they organised sometimes unibet open online, buyin 250 euro, possible to reg with unibet open ticket