0 Likes
nekoneko Rank 14
Rank 14

Oh ok np then.

Starting to be a bit edgy when i see changes lately >.>

WuDu Rank 18
Rank 18

@Leo-UnibetThumbs Up

Great idea, also nice that you can use MW/Sputnik/SN tickets to buy into the games.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
pittpitt Rank 10
Rank 10
http://pokerfuse.com/news/live-and-online/29589-kindred-prepares-migrate-stan-james-customers-unibet...

is't gettin there...more players more challenge more opportunity !! Very Happy
+32red when they feel like it lol kindred group are chess master!1

i wish they ran over pp lol one day!

jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

@Leo-Unibet typo to 2e-10e sats description

says 50e prize

2018-02-13 12_50_29-Settings.png

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
pirahn Rank 17
Rank 17

@Leo-Unibet Some ideas for promoting the series.

1. Jackpots on each event. This to spice it up a notch and entice players to play all 3 levels of each event. This should encourage new, lapsed and existing players to have a real go and thus increase numbers per event. €111k Jackpot on ME day is a great marketing tool across all media platforms.

- Win all 3 events and added bonus of accumulation of all 3 events guarantees.

-Top 2 in all three events and win biggest event prize pool

- Top 3 in all and win middle event prize pool

2. Play any 4 out of 6 events and get a freeroll ticket for following day where prize are 3 x packages of that days events (entered directly into that days 6 events). The average cost should be less than 300 per day. A fast paced freeroll that starts around 6 and finishes at 7. This should get new players to site to join early and have a look at all things on offer.

3. Progressive Bounties on a Single ambassador per 3 events (High,Medium and Nano). Knock out ambassador and get free entries into same time 3 events following day. Knock out same ambassador in 2 events and win a UK Tour Package plus free entries following day and knock out ambassador in all 3 events and get a UBO package, Uk package plus free entry following day.

4. A daily blog on community by unibet as to winners, those who came close, anyone getting close to extras and how the ambassadors fared.

Highlighted
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22
I like option 4, the rest just seem gimmicky and a bit much for the first series. There is enough value in the GTds and leaderboard without the extra stuff.
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
Yoggiboss Rank 9
Rank 9
startelver Rank 16
Rank 16

Great , so many pokersites are running series these days so it was about time for Unibet to join in . 

I welcome this addidition and hope to play in many of them .   Smile

wwaanneess Rank 15
Rank 15

super initiative!

would be awesome if you could use unibet open tickets for these events!

good way to reach the guarantees!

btw: in the past (before new client) it was possible as they organised sometimes unibet open online, buyin 250 euro, possible to reg with unibet open ticket