Unibet Online Series First Edition

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nekoneko its not for a sat.

Leo said we can use existing tickets like the sn10 sn100 to buy into the online series.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8EYmASA0hvnYnh7SnHgxcCsQ2jSkcFH/view 
The evnts listed above.

I was asking because there is no SN50 ticket could we use UO50 because Leo said UO/UK not allowed.

I would like to try and play every event but 50e is too much for me from cash balance.
10/25/100 I have tickets, nano i will use br. 5e games I can play from bonus points. So just the 50s i am stuck on.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I understood what you want :) I don't mind that at all.

I got worried about this part

Ill leave promos for time being. As for sats, I would suggest the following:

€2.50 r/a > €25 with 10 seats gtd

€5 freezeout > €25 with 5 seats gtd.

Sama proportionately for 10,50 and 100.

---------------------------

And Leo reply

Thanks for the suggestions regarding the qualifiers, I will have they up and running fron tomorrow.

What qualifiers then ?

@Leo-Unibet👍

Great idea, also nice that you can use MW/Sputnik/SN tickets to buy into the games.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Leo-Unibet Some ideas for promoting the series.

1. Jackpots on each event. This to spice it up a notch and entice players to play all 3 levels of each event. This should encourage new, lapsed and existing players to have a real go and thus increase numbers per event. €111k Jackpot on ME day is a great marketing tool across all media platforms.

- Win all 3 events and added bonus of accumulation of all 3 events guarantees.

-Top 2 in all three events and win biggest event prize pool

- Top 3 in all and win middle event prize pool

2. Play any 4 out of 6 events and get a freeroll ticket for following day where prize are 3 x packages of that days events (entered directly into that days 6 events). The average cost should be less than 300 per day. A fast paced freeroll that starts around 6 and finishes at 7. This should get new players to site to join early and have a look at all things on offer.

3. Progressive Bounties on a Single ambassador per 3 events (High,Medium and Nano). Knock out ambassador and get free entries into same time 3 events following day. Knock out same ambassador in 2 events and win a UK Tour Package plus free entries following day and knock out ambassador in all 3 events and get a UBO package, Uk package plus free entry following day.

4. A daily blog on community by unibet as to winners, those who came close, anyone getting close to extras and how the ambassadors fared.

• Like 5

super initiative!

would be awesome if you could use unibet open tickets for these events!

good way to reach the guarantees!

btw: in the past (before new client) it was possible as they organised sometimes unibet open online, buyin 250 euro, possible to reg with unibet open ticket

• Like 2

Great stuff!

I'd also like to report I wasn't given the option to use my SN10, MW5 or Sput5 tickets, and had cash taken instead.

And I also agree that it would be good to be able to use UO tickets.

Question: If you win a €100 main event ticket, can this be exchanged for a (10 x UOS10)?

Thanks for that,  @pirahn

I got this from Rajmond about 1 hour ago:

Official communication came through now regarding the Unibet Online Series and ticket exchange rules for the same tournament!
No further exchange is possible at the moment!
Stay tuned for the post explaining the exchange system which goes online soon!

So I guess we've just got to wait and see.

@JeppeL 

eagerly awaiting the announcement.Is it going to be here or in a thread of it's own? had a ticket extension issue lately and am still short on €50 in ticket value with another Supernova ticket expiring in 7 hours :annoyed: as all of my 5 €100 tickets will expire before the series I'm ofc mainly interested in possible extension as the final €100+r event sounds like a potential costly affair ^^