Unibet Online Series First Edition

Leo-Unibet

UOSpic.PNG.0e7ba14dc1134ca82c502ee9fada66d1.PNG

I'm glad to announce that we are about to run 14 days, 84 event "Unibet Online Series" (UOS) starting the 26th February,  a total  of €300,000 is guaranteed over the series.

There will be 6 daily tournaments split up beetween nano, low and high. Each of the different levels buyin will have a separate leaderboard, there will also be one leaderboard based on all 84 events. We have added €25,000 in prizes a cross the four different leaderboards. 

You find the schedule here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8EYmASA0hvnYnh7SnHgxcCsQ2jSkcFH/view?usp=sharing

And you can read the full promotion page here:

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series

• Like 35

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the "progressive start" ones is that 3/4/5/6/etc or something else? I think it would be clearer separated out to explain structure.

How long does the main run for on Day 1?

Jesus titty ❤️♥️❤️ christ, 100k GTD on the main?!?

What's the sat schedule going to be like and will they be event specific or generic tickets for the buy-in?

Edit: More stuff..

I think it would have been better to just have Event 1 N/L/H instead of numbering each event. I know it'll make the press release sound cooler/bigger but Event 1 just being 9-max NLHE and Event 2 being 6-max turbo bounty rather than it counting as 6 events seems to make more sense.

This is going to be weird coming from me but the schedule seems to be 9-max heavy. Not sure if it's a typo but there are 9-max PLO MTTs in there.. can the software even do that?

• Like 3
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

With the "progressive start" ones is that 3/4/5/6/etc or something else? I think it would be clearer separated out to explain structure.

How long does the main run for on Day 1?

Jesus titty ❤️♥️❤️ christ, 100k GTD on the main?!?

What's the sat schedule going to be like and will they be event specific or generic tickets for the buy-in?

Edit: More stuff..

I think it would have been better to just have Event 1 N/L/H instead of numbering each event. I know it'll make the press release sound cooler/bigger but Event 1 just being 9-max NLHE and Event 2 being 6-max turbo bounty rather than it counting as 6 events seems to make more sense.

This is going to be weird coming from me but the schedule seems to be 9-max heavy. Not sure if it's a typo but there are 9-max PLO MTTs in there.. can the software even do that?

@MoreTBC  progressive start, to messy to point out in the excel, check it out in the client

main= 25 levels day 1

100K .... hell yeah

all tickets except UK Tour and Unibet open will be available to use

There is a few more 9 handed than 6 handed yes

9 handed Omaha... why not, gotta be a bit more nitty though, good practice :-)

• Like 3

How will the additional leader board be divided?

And how will the points be earned for this? (like how significant is it to play as many mtts  as possible?)

This because it could be an investment to start playing, but I can play far from all the events :)

But I suppose that will all be mentioned on the web page? 

• Like 1
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

wrote:

How will the additional leader board be divided?

And how will the points be earned for this? (like how significant is it to play as many mtts  as possible?)

This because it could be an investment to start playing, but I can play far from all the events :)

But I suppose that will all be mentioned on the web page? 

But I suppose that will all be mentioned on the web page?  @VikingsAF yes :-)

@Leo-Unibet, couple random questions about the schedule..

• Are all the bounty tournaments going to be 50/50 prizepool and 25/75 and are they all PKO?
  • Are any of the events re-entry and if so how many?
  • Are the R/As unlimited rebuy?
  • There doesn't appear to be a regular speed PLO :(

Completely unrelated, the Odyssey had a double add on break last night.

• Like 1
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@Leo-Unibet Very welcome news. I hope Ireland and stan james will be on board by then. 

Are rebuy tournys only rebuy or are they r/a.

I dont know if all is set in stone but guarantees on Tues and Fridays should be increased. Volume spikes on those days at other sites and whether guarantees sufficient to entice from like for like poker sites.

The use of any tickets except uk & ubo, very nice touch. I would have allowed live events tickets as well. I know you worry about liquidity in those games but the same players wanting to go to those events will continue playing regardless of their balance.Ubo player numbers are down. A successful series will hopefully bring more players who will hopefully see the live events on offer. 

2 key areas will be promotions and sats:

Ill leave promos for time being. As for sats, I would suggest the following:

€2.50 r/a > €25 with 10 seats gtd

€5 freezeout > €25 with 5 seats gtd.

Sama proportionately for 10,50 and 100.

All mtts or ubs so can be used for daily tourny prior to the series and for when it commences. To run at busy evening periods. Smaller variants with lesser gtd tix earlier in day. The multitude of current various tix should be decluttered and simplified. 

• Like 3

@MoreTBC wrote:

@Leo-Unibet, couple random questions about the schedule..

• Are all the bounty tournaments going to be 50/50 prizepool and 25/75 and are they all PKO? yes
  • Are any of the events re-entry and if so how many? none
  • Are the R/As unlimited rebuy? yes
  • There doesn't appear to be a regular speed PLO :(   just progresive and 6 minutes

Completely unrelated, the Odyssey had a double add on break last night. I look in to that, thanks

@MoreTBC see above

I see you can use sn10 and sn100 to buy in. not sure on sn25 because mine went missing.

Could we have  the option to change 2x100sn to 4x50 series tickets? Its the only big event cant join with normal sns

Really good being able to use tickets I would never normally play these bigger events but will play them all, if I can use my tickerts for them.

@Leo-Unibet Its looking like a nice set of events :)

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@pirahn wrote:

@Leo-Unibet Very welcome news. I hope Ireland and stan james will be on board by then. 

Are rebuy tournys only rebuy or are they r/a.

I dont know if all is set in stone but guarantees on Tues and Fridays should be increased. Volume spikes on those days at other sites and whether guarantees sufficient to entice from like for like poker sites.

The use of any tickets except uk & ubo, very nice touch. I would have allowed live events tickets as well. I know you worry about liquidity in those games but the same players wanting to go to those events will continue playing regardless of their balance.Ubo player numbers are down. A successful series will hopefully bring more players who will hopefully see the live events on offer. 

2 key areas will be promotions and sats:

Ill leave promos for time being. As for sats, I would suggest the following:

€2.50 r/a > €25 with 10 seats gtd

€5 freezeout > €25 with 5 seats gtd.

Sama proportionately for 10,50 and 100.

All mtts or ubs so can be used for daily tourny prior to the series and for when it commences. To run at busy evening periods. Smaller variants with lesser gtd tix earlier in day. The multitude of current various tix should be decluttered and simplified. 

@pirahn Yeah some Irish would be good for the series. Thanks for the suggestions regarding the qualifiers, I will have they up and running fron tomorrow.