Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

UOSpic.PNG

I'm glad to announce that we are about to run 14 days, 84 event "Unibet Online Series" (UOS) starting the 26th February,  a total  of €300,000 is guaranteed over the series.

There will be 6 daily tournaments split up beetween nano, low and high. Each of the different levels buyin will have a separate leaderboard, there will also be one leaderboard based on all 84 events. We have added €25,000 in prizes a cross the four different leaderboards. 

You find the schedule here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8EYmASA0hvnYnh7SnHgxcCsQ2jSkcFH/view?usp=sharing

And you can read the full promotion page here:

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series

141 REPLIES
Melgry Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
GothMoth Rank 16
Rank 16
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

With the "progressive start" ones is that 3/4/5/6/etc or something else? I think it would be clearer separated out to explain structure.

How long does the main run for on Day 1?

Jesus titty HeartHeartsHeart christ, 100k GTD on the main?!?

What's the sat schedule going to be like and will they be event specific or generic tickets for the buy-in?

Edit: More stuff..

I think it would have been better to just have Event 1 N/L/H instead of numbering each event. I know it'll make the press release sound cooler/bigger but Event 1 just being 9-max NLHE and Event 2 being 6-max turbo bounty rather than it counting as 6 events seems to make more sense.

This is going to be weird coming from me but the schedule seems to be 9-max heavy. Not sure if it's a typo but there are 9-max PLO MTTs in there.. can the software even do that?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
Melgry Rank 10
Rank 10
Is Main events will run for two days? As I see on shedule
FreedoM Rank 20
Rank 20

@Leo-Unibet  You made my day/month/year. Can't wait to play all the events. I've kinda been afk from poker playing video games but this is the perfect way to get back in to it.

giphy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Unibet Poker Expert

wrote:
Is Main events will run for two days? As I see on shedule

@Melgry Yes, 25 levels  day one and the remaining the day after (monday ) 

Unibet Poker Expert

wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  You made my day/month/year. Can't wait to play all the events. I've kinda been afk from poker playing video games but this is the perfect way to get back in to it.

giphy

@FreedoM Nice that I made you that happy Smile  

GothMoth Rank 16
Rank 16

@MoreTBC  , 9-max is still standard esp for series
As for the PLO one there are few MTTs running daily with 9 seats.
My favourite is €50 Omaha Fireball at 23:30 EET

Unibet Poker Expert

@MoreTBC wrote:

With the "progressive start" ones is that 3/4/5/6/etc or something else? I think it would be clearer separated out to explain structure.

How long does the main run for on Day 1?

Jesus titty HeartHeartsHeart christ, 100k GTD on the main?!?

What's the sat schedule going to be like and will they be event specific or generic tickets for the buy-in?

Edit: More stuff..

I think it would have been better to just have Event 1 N/L/H instead of numbering each event. I know it'll make the press release sound cooler/bigger but Event 1 just being 9-max NLHE and Event 2 being 6-max turbo bounty rather than it counting as 6 events seems to make more sense.

This is going to be weird coming from me but the schedule seems to be 9-max heavy. Not sure if it's a typo but there are 9-max PLO MTTs in there.. can the software even do that?

@MoreTBC  progressive start, to messy to point out in the excel, check it out in the client
main= 25 levels day 1
100K .... hell yeah
all tickets except UK Tour and Unibet open will be available to use
There is a few more 9 handed than 6 handed yes
9 handed Omaha... why not, gotta be a bit more nitty though, good practice :-)