Unibet Online Series Community Freeroll

JeppeL

Win your way to the Unibet Online Series Main Event for free!

This Saturday we'd like to offer you the chance to win your way into the UOS Main Event, so don't miss out on this opportunity exclusively available for Unibet Community members. We'll have both a Poker Freeroll and two separate raffles with a total of 20 tickets up for grabs - to get in the know, please read below /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png

Here's how the Poker Freeroll works:

1: The Community UOS Freeroll will be played on Saturday the 10th at 8:00 PM CET.

2: To get a ticket for the Community UOS Freeroll, you must be a member a registered member of Unibet Community before 10/3/2018 7:00PM CET. The ticket will be credited to your account automatically no later than 15 minutes before the tournament starting.

3: The top 15 players of the tournament wins a Unibet Online Series Main Event ticket worth €100.

4: In order to eligible for the prizes, you must play the freeroll with a poker alias identical or very similar to your Community Alias.

And this is how you join the Community Raffles:

1: First chance is a 2 ticket raffle for all members who's visited the General Poker Board(where you are now) between 21/2/2018 and 7/3/2018 11.59 PM CET. 

2: The second raffle is for 3 tickets and exclusive to members ranked 11 or higher. In order to participate, please let us know in the thread here.

3: Both raffles will be held on Sunday the 11th at 6:00 PM CET and the winners announced in this thread.

We hope to see you on the tables :)

UPDATE:

To all community members :)
All tickets have been issued to your accounts now including today's registrations! :)
If for any reason you are missing one do let me know here in this thread and I will add them manually.
Some of you might notice that you have 2 tickets, that is because the tickets credited earlier today overlapped with the ones credited now for today's registered Community players. Please note that the duplicate ticket cannot be used for another Freeroll or exchanged to anything else.

Good luck to everybody!

Former Community Manager

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice initiative :) if I bink the ME with one of these tickets I'll be sure to give some percentage back to the community ;p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived