Unibet Online Series Community Freeroll

JeppeL

@nekoneko wrote:

I just played with nekoneko all day, untill that tournament started, to make sure it doesn't change :P

Yours and @psrquack were 2 aliases I recognised most of the others never heard of, was on the same table as my duck friend for ages. :)

• Like 3
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@XYwrote:

Job done! 😀

@JeppeL@RayL is it possible to exchange the ticket or do anything else?

Hi @RayL,can you clear this up?
I won 100€ ticket but forgot to change the alias,there are just few hours to tour.so dont know how to behave.

Also,is it possible to exchange the ticket or do anything else?

@jonny2192wrote:

I forgot to change my alias aswell, so easy to do if you are playing other games and reg this early.

How it went.

Reg community game.

Play other games.

Community game pops up.

Me "Oh ❤️♥️❤️ forgot to change alias"

Play for 3 hours and go out 15 from the prize.

A nice feature would be to have the ability to save an alias as a "community alias" and this is auto used for these types of games.

This did happen to me yesterday. And it was the first time I have forgot to changed to my Community-alias, but I was playing another tournament too. The Community-freeroll just pop up. The time went fast when you playing poker and I dosn`t look at my watch. Sorry for that.

@XY wrote:

@XYwrote:

Job done! 😀

@JeppeL@RayL is it possible to exchange the ticket or do anything else?

Hi @RayL,can you clear this up?

I won 100€ ticket but forgot to change the alias,there are just few hours to tour.so dont know how to behave.

Also,is it possible to exchange the ticket or do anything else?

@XY The whole point of the freeroll was to get people to play that particular game, so chances of changing it are 0 I would think.

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192wrote:

@XY The whole point of the freeroll was to get people to play that particular game, so chances of changing it are 0 I would think.

Well, I think the opportunity still exists to get other tickets for the main event's one. He will receive 1000 challenge points for the game and maybe he will get some reward from the bonus system.😛

@jonny2192 exactly I was thinking the same but guys pushing this "punish the break ruler", therefore I wonder.

I dont think that alias is big problem as system recognize us,but happened exacly what you was wrote.

Don't like the re-buy tournaments but if I need to play this one then ...

@XY, I think you're missing the point with the alias. It has got nothing to do with the ability to identify you in the system. The rule was put in place to add a an extra social element to these tournaments (with as many players as yesterday, it doesn't make a huge difference, but the rule was still highlighted), as we thought it was more fun, if you knew who your opponent was - personally I think it's way better to know which member you're playing against, rather than just playing against some unknown alias.
  • Like 7

I think the rules are pretty clear. So prizes should be voided if rules weren't followed. Otherwise what's the point of having rules in the first place? This would also create precedents for the next community MTT's.

And as for the whole accidentally changing aliases before the MTT started, I get it. It has happened to me quite a few times as I'm very easily distracted about such thing. But it's still my fault in the end so whenever this happens, I don't even bother trying to make the money because I'm not even eligible as THOSE ARE THE RULES.

So I suggest to everyone who registers a community tournament with the wrong alias: Change your mindset from "Fck, I registered with the wrong alias. Well, I might as well try to win that ticket anyways and get the whole "I'm so sorry I forgot" act going to get eventually pardoned." to "Fck, I registered with the wrong alias. No way I can win that ticket now. All-in with the 82 off suit."

• Like 7

@BroederTuckwrote:

I think the rules are pretty clear. So prizes should be voided if rules weren't followed. Otherwise what's the point of having rules in the first place? This would also create precedents for the next community MTT's.

And as for the whole accidentally changing aliases before the MTT started, I get it. It has happened to me quite a few times as I'm very easily distracted about such thing. But it's still my fault in the end so whenever this happens, I don't even bother trying to make the money because I'm not even eligible as THOSE ARE THE RULES.

So I suggest to everyone who registers a community tournament with the wrong alias: Change your mindset from "Fck, I registered with the wrong alias. Well, I might as well try to win that ticket anyways and get the whole "I'm so sorry I forgot" act going to get eventually pardoned." to "Fck, I registered with the wrong alias. No way I can win that ticket now. All-in with the 82 off suit."

If only everyone would act as they speak... #sourgrapes ?

I agree that it's not in the spirit of the competition rules to use anther screenname, but mistakes do happen and I don't think that ripping people off their tickets after playing for 6 and a half hours and being the last 15 out of 850 field is a fair measure and a good experience.

• Like 1

@Inhuman, why isn't it fair? If you can read, there's no excuse for not being aware of the rule. Don't see why the time spent playing the tournament should change anything - "yes judge, I did rob the bank, but it took a long time to plan the heist, so please let me keep the gold" 🤣 - not trying to compare the two situations, but think you get the message :)
Yesterday I was in a hurry myself and registered with the wrong alias. Instead of trying to win the thing, I donated the chips right away.

• Like 4

I understand if players forget their #2 aliases on that it might feel wrong, but it was clearly stated in the rules and that rule wasn't posted just once here. I'm a big supporter of such a rule in community games as I believe community games should be played in a good spirit. So a rule to support no hiding away under provoking and distracting names is a big thumbs up.

• Like 2

Hi gang, 

With almost 900 players attending yesterday, I think it's safe to say that this was one of the biggest Freerolls organized in the Community, hope you all had fun :)
But it's time to get down to business😏
The Terms and Conditions of this promotion specified that in order to be eligible, an alias identical or very similar to the Community one would have to be used in yesterdays event.
This happens for multiple reasons one of them is so that Community members can recognize each other, know whom they are playing against, and maby have a fun conversation after, share ideas.
Then again, we try to be flexible and as relaxed as possible when it comes to situations like these where we can and after a chat with @JeppeL we decided not to remove the tickets from the players involved, after a 5 hour grind, that would be a bit too harsh :P  Would you guys agree? 
In order to compensate we added an extra ticket in the raffle out of our Community budget

:Rofl:

1: First raffle is for all members who's visited the General Poker Board between 21/2/2018 and 7/3/2018 11.59 PM
Originally 2 tickets intended for the giveaway now boosted to 3 :)

@Messwithme@nelu6362 and @PRO8L3M Congratulations on taking the first one :)

1692951960_Raffle1Pokerboard.JPG.38fe58a2eb9403b769f37a8be88e5f01.JPG2. The second raffle is for originally 3 tickets now boosted to 4 and exclusive to members ranked 11 or higher:
@Boby@startelver@SCOBY and @DepchZ, congrats on taking the second raffle :)

1469940999_Reffle211orhichercommusers.JPG.c91065b64caac5f2ed96cb1d238462d0.JPG

If there's anything that needs discussing, feel free to let us know down bellow 

/RayRay out 

• Like 14
Former Community Moderator