Unibet Online Series Community Freeroll

JeppeL

@RayL

This is why I dont play poker here.

Even in this freeroll, there is a loooooot of peeps sitting out Zzzzzz

Also you have that issue with 4 of them att one table all the time....are u 4 real ?

When I tried my best to be patient true round 1 before break I manage, then it started with the same after break...2 words I dont write who cover this poker...but hey I aint complaining just stating a fact..I will never ever use my cash on Unibets Poker client\page for that reason...

Make it more real or just cansel it... no wonder folks can cheat easy here....I could set it upp if I wanted to but that I wont do and will not describe how to either. I will not cheat but I do have the experiance inn IT to set upp 3 digit players to do it...

Seems a loot do it in the small but even that add upp to big over time ...

Have fun with this Poker, not for me....have "surveyed" Unibets sollution but even if you have a nice GUI it dont matter...

So good luck and enjoy, I wont play it...stick to something else for me.....

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Blarenwrote:

I have never been so happy about being outdrawn. Phew :D

I wonder how many of the 15x winners of the 100 euro UOS ticket won't get the price in the end because they didn't use an alias similar with the one here... @RayL@JeppeL will you guys raffle the "extra" tickets if that happens? 

• Like 6
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@XY it was a community event and there were a few notifications of this everywhere on the site with "Remember to play this evenings UOS Community Freeroll with an alias, identical or similar to your community name!"

. ..  or the rule nb 4 from the first page"4: In order to eligible for the prizes, you must play the freeroll with a poker alias identical or very similar to your Community Alias."

@XY I've seen this kind of situation before and I'm pretty sure there won't be good news for the winners that played incognito but who knows... also, GG for finishing in top15 👍

• Like 7

This should not be called community freeroll, just call Unibet giveaway. Its nice when you sit w those you can recognize, that feeling is ruined. There is only one rule, and still too much... The tickets been awarded few hours before start, there was a warning on the mainsite here, not enough... Pathetic. 

I dont care what will happen with the tickets, if there will be some extra raffle or not, i didnt play well enough to earn them, i dont deserve any. But i agree w Billy, different aliases should not get them.  

• Like 5

@XYwrote:

Job done! 😀

Untitled.thumb.png.cef0439dbedd557f34ced1cc501fbd73.png

@BillyR23 Dont see problem there as I played under completely different alias,still ticket is issued.

@JeppeL@RayL is it possible to exchange the ticket or do anything else?

@XY

I think they might still snatch it away so wouldn't go celebrating too much. Just a heads up, personally don't care way or another.

• Like 2

@BillyR23wrote:

@Blarenwrote:

I wonder how many of the 15x winners of the 100 euro UOS ticket won't get the price in the end because they didn't use an alias similar with the one here... @RayL@JeppeL will you guys raffle the "extra" tickets if that happens? 

@BillyR23 How do you know they are using a different alias? I don`t remember the name of so many members here.

• Like 2

@steppek77 I don't remember the aliases of so many members either as we aren't that many really active members unfortunetly :/ 

What I do is: if I find a questionable alias like "goingtohell", I'm using "@" here and try to find the exact alias(or try a few combinations to find a similar alias)... of course it's not 100% but when you're at 3+ tables and can't find 1 similar alias it might not really look like a community event anymore...

PS. I agree 100% with what @cris1285 wrote, when you can't recognize people in a community event the feeling is ruined(it's a simple rule damn it); also I don't care what happens with the tickets but old members know that Jeppe and Marco had 0 lenience in this kind of situations, that's why when I posted first time here about this "issue" was actually to help members that respected the rule as I thought the players that didn't respect the rule(because of any reason) will just not care anymore and just giveaway their chips... 

• Like 7

@steppek77wrote:

@BillyR23wrote:

@Blarenwrote:

@BillyR23 How do you know they are using a different alias? I don`t remember the name of so many members here.

go to Private messages >new message> send to> search member.

• Like 1

Yes @BillyR23, but If you forgot to switch alias and are in midway through the tour.,what to do?
Throw away the chips?

By the rules,I don't think more than 30 people deserve the freeroll ticket as I only see that much active around.

I forgot to change my alias aswell, so easy to do if you are playing other games and reg this early.

How it went.

Reg community game.
Play other games.
Community game pops up.
Me "Oh ❤️♥️❤️ forgot to change alias"
Play for 3 hours and go out 15 from the prize.

A nice feature would be to have the ability to save an alias as a "community alias" and this is auto used for these types of games.

• Like 3
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I think that the rules are clear. If you play with a completely different alias you are OUT.

Here's how the Poker Freeroll works:

1: The Community UOS Freeroll will be played on Saturday the 10th at 8:00 PM CET.

2: To get a ticket for the Community UOS Freeroll, you must be a member a registered member of Unibet Community before 10/3/2018 7:00PM CET. The ticket will be credited to your account automatically no later than 15 minutes before the tournament starting.

3: The top 15 players of the tournament wins a Unibet Online Series Main Event ticket worth €100.

4: In order to eligible for the prizes, you must play the freeroll with a poker alias identical or very similar to your Community Alias.

• Like 4
It´s all in there.

I totally agree with @BillyR23 and @cris1285

I believe that this rule shouldn't be there anymore if its not to enforce it.    it has happen so many times now that people "forget" to use their community name that its becoming ridiculous.       @JeppeL

Take this post for example:  its clearly stated in the beginning by Jeppe that:  "The ticket will be credited to your account automatically"      

Do you see how many people didn't even read correctly the opening post by asking pages after pages that they receive a ticket, or that they be involved in the raffle (even though the raffle is linked to another post) ???

People DON'T EVEN READ, they just go  ticket, ticket, ticket, pages after pages ....  they don't even do the effort to read whats written and you expect people to respect a rule ??  same with the freerolll where a certain level is required, people don't bother to read and just ask, whatever....  (in that sense, cris1285 is right saying its juts a giveaway, not really a community giveaway anymorre, its becoming huge and totally anonymous, resembling more and more twitch chat)

I think its useless to ask that rule of name again in the future.

My 0.02€

• Like 5

@Mynona Can I have a ticket please. :)

I agree with the rule but do understand its easy to forget to change, The problem is you can register with community alias and then if you change alias before the game it changes it to the new one.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Hothuwwrote:

12345.thumb.png.5b88b393aff41e03aafd678b8b0b536e.png

Think the guys are busy now, so give them a chance to have a look it at later today. It used to have consequences (we removed the price money), if someone didn’t play with their alias, and I don’t see why the guys wouldn’t do the same (remove the ticket) this time :) 

• Like 3