Unibet Online Series 8

Leo-Unibet

2036274663_UOSbanner.thumb.jpg.a9bc74054f0d019573417ad9228087d8.jpg

Finally it's here, bigger than ever, Unibet Online Series Vlll

We've done a small changes this time, for example we have included the three major live events and made them online events; Unibet Open Tallinn has gone from IRL to URL with a stunning €200,000 guarantee, and we have transformed DSO and Unibet UK Tour into online events as well. Players who have tickets to those live events will be given tickets to the online events. Information will be sent to players with tickets.

The most significant change of them all, the series now have a total guarantee of €1,000,000. We've also added another €5,000 to the overall leaderboard, so the total leaderboard value is now €30,000

You can find the schedule HERE!!!! 
More info here, http://unibet.me/UOS_Information

Good Luck to you all!!!! 

• Like 14

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Elukka12 wrote:

Great news!

Two questions:

Are Belgian players allowed to win leaderboard prizes?

The original DSO ticket is worth 550EUR but the DSO online is only 300EUR. How does that compute?

Looking forward!

Just waiting for confirmation on BE people allowed to win leaderboard prizes. Edit: No leaderboard for BE unfortunately. 

DSO packages will be converted to a €300 online ticket and €250 in bonus points. You can also just keep your package and wait until a live stop is announced.

Poker Janitor

@Pajt10 wrote:

"Players who have tickets to those live events will be given tickets to the online events. Information will be sent to players with tickets."

Hi, when can we expect the comms? Thanks in advance

We're collating lists of all players for all live tours and will send out communications as soon as we can.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

Hi, @Leo-Unibet, Is it possible for the UOS satellites to have the orange color coding? or maybe some of them that have more tickets. I tend to miss them because there is so much to satellite into and to play right now, with DSO and UO and UK tour being online.

Also good job with the UOS schedule, it looks great.

I spotted a little typo tho in the 100x3Tix rebuy satellite description for E93 , it says Hig instead of high .

• Like 2

Sorry if this question was already asked and answered, but how can we qualify for the smaller Unibet Open events during this UOS? I mean E111, E117, E123 and E128. They have a UOS number so I guess you can qualify through UOS satellites? But they're also UO events, so can you also qualify through UO qualifiers? Or are those ones just for E129? 

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@Pajt10 wrote:

"Players who have tickets to those live events will be given tickets to the online events. Information will be sent to players with tickets."

Hi, when can we expect the comms? Thanks in advance

We're collating lists of all players for all live tours and will send out communications as soon as we can.

Hi Andy is this still ongoing?

Hi Andy,

I understand that you must be incredibly busy what with everything!!! But might I suggest you get the communications out and the tickets issued to those people before the end of this working week? And when you do so that you post an announcement on Community saying that communications have been sent out and tickets issued?

I say this because, with the best will in the world, mistakes may happen, and a few people might not receive their tickets; and anyone who doesn't receive a ticket needs enough time to a) realise they have accidentally been left out, and b) contact Unibet to get the issue resolved before the target tournament takes place. I would expect Unibet to be even busier when UOS has started, hence my suggestion to get the comms and tickets out this week.

Many thanks and regards,

Pianocat

Tagging @miziel for info

• Like 3

Why UO tickets dont work with normal MTTs? For example there is limited number of 2e UOS. I remember during last UOS i was able to register to normal tournaments with UOS tickets.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

Why UO tickets dont work with normal MTTs? For example there is limited number of 2e UOS. I remember during last UOS i was able to register to normal tournaments with UOS tickets.

@jerry   because it was a mistake:happy: dont you think?:wonder:

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@jerry wrote:

I dont. UOS 6 and 5 also worked for normal mtts.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@pinki wrote:

@jerry wrote:

I dont. UOS 6 and 5 also worked for normal mtts.

@jerry Ask yourself if it should work in this way - before and during UOS.  I dont think so, honestly.  Even if someone has done it before -  then you shouldn't ask questions if you can't now.

uos is for uos, mtt is for all, uk for uk, uo for uo etc

for me it is also better but do I complain about it?:wonder:

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."