Unibet Online Series 8

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some feedback about UOS8 for @Leo-Unibet :

- 3,5 weeks of running time was just too long, it's real challenge to grind (Mondays also weren't rest days if you got to day2).

-> Suggestion: Make UOS to run 15 days (+last day2), like earlier versions but make it start on Sunday instead of Monday (Sunday day2's might boost Monday MTTs a little bit as well). Would be easy to have 50k-100k in added guaranteeds, so could make it 500k€ (I would also consider on adding third daily tournament for each level).

- Buy-ins varied too heavily. No sense on having 25€ freezeout and 1100€ re-entry or 2€ PKO and 100€ R/A on same price level (last case didn't even pay enough for winner to make it one buy-in for last one pre-bounties).

-> Suggestion: UO Online can run as a separate event. If higher buy-ins are preferred, make them "highroller" events or 200€-300€ events as freezeouts with good satellites. No Sundays when 100€ or 50€ rebuy event runs as low one and later 25€ rebuy event as high one (makes little sense).

- Satellites could have run alongside events. One thing I have liked on earlier editions that there were tempting satellites on running events / next day or next Sunday events and you could play Unibet only while playing UOS.

Suggestion: Different color and 5-10 seats guaranteed for next day / Sunday events would be great.

- Current point system is flawed. Having to calculate top17% positions each time is annoying. It also creates double bubble effect where like when top53 is paid either about 48 or 58 places get points, which encourages heavy stalling. Especially when it is 5+ places more who get points, profitability of early stalling becomes quite high.

Suggestion: Either make it so that ITM places get points, or better even make it so that each player gets points. Problem with earlier leaderboards (and partially this one) was that top33% or top50% getting points made late regging and stalling to reach that topXX% no-brainer. If everyone gets points, that incentive is greatly reduced as finishing 40/100 and 60/100 makes little difference ( instead of huge difference if top50% gets points). In short: minimize artificial bubbles.

- Day2 should always be ITM. 

Suggestion: Add roughly 30 minutes of playtime for re-entry MTTs for day1 and 60 minutes of playtime for R/A MTTs for day1. These two have more chips in play so they won't reach to ITM as quickly as freezeout MTTs. That timeshould be enough for them to reach ITM.

There could also be few more deeper 2-day events, especially on Saturdays.

• Like 3

@Torspo wrote:

I missed points on every leaderboard. I won overall and low, something from high and nano as well. 

Also a trophy would be nice ;)

Hi @Torspo,

I've just checked and it looks like when we did the upload of results it has missed the player in first for each leaderboard. You did receive 7500 and 3000 BP on the 26th for your finishes in the High and Nano. Will get the remaining points credited ASAP. Apologies for the delay, we thought they had all uploaded sucessfully.

Poker Janitor

@Farseer wrote:

Some feedback about UOS8 for @Leo-Unibet :

- 3,5 weeks of running time was just too long, it's real challenge to grind (Mondays also weren't rest days if you got to day2).

-> Suggestion: Make UOS to run 15 days (+last day2), like earlier versions but make it start on Sunday instead of Monday (Sunday day2's might boost Monday MTTs a little bit as well). Would be easy to have 50k-100k in added guaranteeds, so could make it 500k€ (I would also consider on adding third daily tournament for each level).

- Buy-ins varied too heavily. No sense on having 25€ freezeout and 1100€ re-entry or 2€ PKO and 100€ R/A on same price level (last case didn't even pay enough for winner to make it one buy-in for last one pre-bounties).

-> Suggestion: UO Online can run as a separate event. If higher buy-ins are preferred, make them "highroller" events or 200€-300€ events as freezeouts with good satellites. No Sundays when 100€ or 50€ rebuy event runs as low one and later 25€ rebuy event as high one (makes little sense).

- Satellites could have run alongside events. One thing I have liked on earlier editions that there were tempting satellites on running events / next day or next Sunday events and you could play Unibet only while playing UOS.

Suggestion: Different color and 5-10 seats guaranteed for next day / Sunday events would be great.

- Current point system is flawed. Having to calculate top17% positions each time is annoying. It also creates double bubble effect where like when top53 is paid either about 48 or 58 places get points, which encourages heavy stalling. Especially when it is 5+ places more who get points, profitability of early stalling becomes quite high.

Suggestion: Either make it so that ITM places get points, or better even make it so that each player gets points. Problem with earlier leaderboards (and partially this one) was that top33% or top50% getting points made late regging and stalling to reach that topXX% no-brainer. If everyone gets points, that incentive is greatly reduced as finishing 40/100 and 60/100 makes little difference ( instead of huge difference if top50% gets points). In short: minimize artificial bubbles.

- Day2 should always be ITM. 

Suggestion: Add roughly 30 minutes of playtime for re-entry MTTs for day1 and 60 minutes of playtime for R/A MTTs for day1. These two have more chips in play so they won't reach to ITM as quickly as freezeout MTTs. That timeshould be enough for them to reach ITM.

There could also be few more deeper 2-day events, especially on Saturdays.

Thanks @Farseer  for taking your time sharing your thougts, very good inputs.

- 3,5 weeks of running time was just too long

Under normal circumstances I would agree, but this time when so many players were stucked home due to covid-19 it was really good.

We're in the planning of UOS 9 and I can inform you that it will be shorter next time. But 24 days might come some time in the future.

Buy-ins varied too heavily.

Agree! Doing these really high events like $1,100 and €300 and including them into the leaderboard was not optimal, we looking into doing changes for upcoming series.

Satellites could have run alongside events. One thing I have liked on earlier editions that there were tempting satellites on running events.

We always try to maximize the guarantees in all individual tournaments and that all add up in a nice total series guarantee, we plan our qualifiers so quaifier tickets can help us meeting the guarantees, hopefully with as little cost as possible. Tempting satellites often means quite high unnessesary cost for us 😃 

We try to avoid that, not always, sometimes it's good, but for most  of the time.

Current point system is flawed. Having to calculate top17% positions each time is annoying. It also creates double bubble

It's maybe as you say better to give all ITM points, we shal lgive that a thought

Day2 should always be ITM.

The plan/calculation is that finisching day 1 should mean all remaining players are ITM, you guys play to slow 😃 Just kidding, seen the issue and will try to make day 1 a bit longer so all tournaments are ITM when day 1 finishes, quite a few are though, but as you say, all should be. 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hi Leo, my name is Igor, I immediately apologize for writing off-topic, you seemed to me a nice guy who would not refuse help. I am looking for people with Unibet to talk about cooperation, I do streams on Twitch and YouTube, I really like playing Unibet, I wanted to develop together, and collaborate at the same time. Please tell me the contacts, or who can I write to talk about cooperation, and thanks for your time.
My mail is shlyahovsky00@gmail.com

• Like 1

@Leha_Vilhuis wrote:

Hi Leo, my name is Igor, I immediately apologize for writing off-topic, you seemed to me a nice guy who would not refuse help. I am looking for people with Unibet to talk about cooperation, I do streams on Twitch and YouTube, I really like playing Unibet, I wanted to develop together, and collaborate at the same time. Please tell me the contacts, or who can I write to talk about cooperation, and thanks for your time.

My mail is shlyahovsky00@gmail.com

HI @Leha_Vilhuis 

Tagging @Andy-Unibet for you, I think he may be able to help. 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png