Unibet Online Series 8

Leo-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I can see the UOS leaderboards and my position on them in the client and get the popups telling me my positions. However, on the website if I try to go to UOS page which is within the promotions section I get a "you are not eligible for promotions" message and am redirected away. (I can still view the UOS page but only when I am logged out.) The challenges and missions within the poker client all function normally. Please can you confirm that I will receive leaderboard prizes if I end up in paying positions? I live in UK if that makes a difference. Thanks.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After searching for the leaderboard for 2 days and contacting support. I came to the sad realization that our belgian "kansspelcommissie" has banned leaderboards for some unknown reason. I understand Unibet has to follow this regulation.

However I had a follow up question to the UOS. I won an event a few days ago, which should qualify me for the UOS showdown freeroll on the 27th. Will I still be receiving this tournament ticket or has that been somehow banned as well by the kansspelcommissie?

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@mo-shthere was unfortunately a mistake in the configuration, and we only noticed 5 minutes before it started, and by then it was too late to do anything about it. Really sorry about this!

Statement and solution on this,or you guys think apologize is enough? @Leo-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet 

We are,or at least I am,used to on mismatches between tournament descriptions and actual tournament setups,but yesterday`s situation is unacceptable!

Some of mismatches thus far...E1 was 6-handed,E7 was 6-handed,one of bounty tournament didnt had written "bounty" on the tittle,which is tricky considering we have "bounty bug" on first hand...

• Like 2

and i tried to reach this tourney with satelites,20 euros lost,and if i did reach it,it would be a huge dissapointment!!!

already a dissapointment,couse i tried to reach exaxtly this tournamen!!t

shame on you you cant make a nice series ,greedy making it 3 weeks instead of normal 2 weeks,but with lots of bugs!

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

We are,or at least I am,used to on mismatches between tournament descriptions and actual tournament setups,but yesterday`s situation is unacceptable!

3.thumb.png.4eeacada7b129ffcf6100054295c25ff.png

Was it a very customised experience or wasn't? If yes, then everything is green.

• Like 1

I personally don’t see a big problem in this mistake, the prize pool has not decreased. it’s just that the tournament has become more like a freezeout. Mistakes happen everywhere, what is going on at Party Poker with tournament descriptions, there are also many mistakes.

• Like 3

@tara771 wrote:

what is going on at Party Poker with tournament descriptions, there are also many mistakes.

Well that makes it totally fine then. Full tilt robbed players money, do we give green light for Unibet to do it too, just cause others have done it 😏

Just to add to @XY  list, very first uos i played said 3 minute blinds and almost didn't play for that. Reality was 8 minute, if i remember right, which made more sense.

With hit rate like this, they might as well be mystery tournaments with entering tournament and playing few hands you will see structure, paytable and format.

Haven't played single uos this week and probly wouldn't have anyways just for bad run atm but seeing all these "mistakes" makes it really hard to get interested playing more. Maybe i'll set my sights on main event. That is if the guarantee actually is 200k and not 20k 😏

• Like 1

@Dinutz999 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet Really sorry about this! Are you kidding me? Why didn't you guys cancel the tournament? It's 50 Euro, ffs, it's not like a 2 Euro tournament or a freeroll!!!!! 

@Dinutz999 no, I'm not kidding about being really sorry about the mistake :) 

As I explained in the post, it only came to my attention 5 minutes before the tournament was about to start. I then had to fire up the work laptop, login, find the tournament etc., and I ended up having around 1 minute where I COULD have cancelled the tournament. I decided not to do so, as it'd cause a lot of contacts to CS, and the tournament would have to be moved 25 minutes later (we can't publish new tournaments instantly, there's a delay). If we had the option of sending custom notifications in the client, I'd probably have cancelled it and triggered one of those, but it's not possible yet. 

@Iceman wrote:

I don't think everybody noticed that bounty was too small at E39. So it affected tournament play too much

Not sure about that. You got the bounty shown at the table and in the lobby (prizepool). You're right that it did seem to affect play a bit, but I'm not sure if it's because people didn't notice or don't know how to play with that bounty size.

@XY  wrote:

Statement and solution on this,or you guys think apologize is enough? @Leo-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet 

Some of mismatches thus far...E1 was 6-handed,E7 was 6-handed,one of bounty tournament didnt had written "bounty" on the tittle,which is tricky considering we have "bounty bug" on first hand...

I don't think there's any "solution", yet. The solution is to have an MTT lobby where all the details are automated, and there's no need for a written description, and then we also need an import and export functionality in the BO, for tournament templates. The former will come in a few months (should be in place for the next UOS), and hoping it won't take too long for the latter.

We won't refund all buyins, if that's the kind of solution you're thinking about.

@MaecTpo  wrote:

shame on you you cant make a nice series ,greedy making it 3 weeks instead of normal 2 weeks,but with lots of bugs!

I'm not sure what's greedy about making it last another week and add 5k to the leaderboard? With the overlay and leaderboard prizes, UOS is not exactly a promo we're making money on (or it hasn't been in the past), at least not directly :)

There're less bugs in this UOS than ever before, if we're talking technical ones. I don't know if there're more of these typo setup mistakes than before, but one mistake is of course one too many! 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@XY  wrote:

I don't think there's any "solution", yet. The solution is to have an MTT lobby where all the details are automated, and there's no need for a written description, and then we also need an import and export functionality in the BO, for tournament templates. The former will come in a few months (should be in place for the next UOS), and hoping it won't take too long for the latter.

We won't refund all buyins, if that's the kind of solution you're thinking about.

Yeah,I also think getting bounty of 3,38€ from 50€ buy-in tournament is fair play.

Do I owe you guys?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@XY wrote:

3.thumb.png.2b549501167116377141885c9712eb6c.png

Was it a very customised experience or wasn't? If yes, then everything is green.

:laugh: I am afraid that "we",is not working very properly.I think a few "players substitutes" could be more beneficial for company. :scared:

• Like 1

@XY, not sure what you're trying to get at. Yes, the tournament format was different, but the prizepool wasn't any less. You didn't get any less value for your buyin, unless we assume you generally have a higher long-term ROI on bounty than non-bounty tournaments :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions