Unibet Online Series 8

Leo-Unibet

Hi @Leo-Unibet, can you please change the 5 euro R/A supersets for 25 euro tickets into 2 euro R/A, or 5 re entry or even freezout?

Investing 15 euros on average for a change to a 25 euro ticket is not appealing to anyone, and I think a lot of people will avoid those. I personally won't play them and if I don't get tickets for a reasonable price I will start skipping events.

• Like 4

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hotzonicu wrote:

Hi @Leo-Unibet, can you please change the 5 euro R/A supersets for 25 euro tickets into 2 euro R/A, or 5 re entry or even freezout?

Investing 15 euros on average for a change to a 25 euro ticket is not appealing to anyone, and I think a lot of people will avoid those. I personally won't play them and if I don't get tickets for a reasonable price I will start skipping events.

Hello @Hotzonicu  Thanks for your suggestion,. We will for now keep the Superqualifiers as they are. /Leo 

Don't like them r/as so haven't played them for ages but took shot yesterday for 50 tikiet. Anyways, is it suppose to go like that when you reach add on time, first there is option for rebuy for 1k chips and the add on for 2k chips?

Don't really make sense to me if i have almost 3x starting stack that i can rebuy :wonder: But i apparently i did thou i thought i was buying add on ( wasn't paying full attetntion as i thought it was just for add on which i was going to do)

If this is new standard, don't like them even that i did before :D

And if this i s the case, can i skip rebuy and just have add on?

• Like 3

@HonorTheGame wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

And if this i s the case, can i skip rebuy and just have add on?

Yes you can. Close the rebuy pop-up and the add-on option will appear afterwords.

Thanks.

Don't think i will thou cause this thing don't make sense to me... players to players????

Don't get me wrong, ain't too salty cause my own mistake and won tikiet but what is the first hour for? Rubbing our nuts/❤️♥️❤️ and waiting for all late regs to jump in for basically average stack vs running good and get very good stack/running really bad and paying more that is sensible.

So make it 10e or 15€ freexeout and it makes more sense :)

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Forgot to say that there is many good things in unibet poker but this certainly ain't one of those. If it is, i would like to hear reason for it?

It has been there since day one. No one buys it on purpose. Just a minor bug what has been left there to secure guarantees. Makes you feel stupid and robbed every time you accidentally click that rebuy button. :wonder: Why not spice it up a bit and change it to:  Buy 1k chips for 500€, and let see how many fall into it? 😏

• Like 1

@Leo-Unibet I mentioned this previous series aswell . First satellite doesn t seem to ever overlay .A patern i ve seen in satellites for 50 euro tickets for example is  that the first satellite is usually a success , but for the next ones people seem to lose interest and it gets less players, maybe because they start playing other mtts . I think optimal would be to start even a bit earlier with less tickets . You can start when supernova satellites usually start running around 15:30 CET, Start with 5 or 10 tickets or something inbetween for minimum overlay then increase the tickets to 10 or 15  , there s not many mtts running so it should perform fairly fine, then go for 15 or 20 . Regs will play the anyway , but the target players will think: "Oh i didn t got a ticket this time, theres even more tickets next time, let s try again " As more mtts start running the tickets should decrease to 10 maybe . A lot of people will have too many tables or lost interest already .

Long story short megasatellites schedule shouldn t be linear as it is in my opinion: Before rush hours {(5tix)->(10tix)-> (15tix)->(20tix)}, During rush hours ->(15tix)->(15tix)->(10tix), Seems optimal to me , for less overlay and same nr of tickets . 

• Like 1

Hey there @Stubbe-Unibet ,

In the lobby there are possibilities to exchange all kind of UOS-tickets from small € ones till 50€...
But i've played 2x SuperQualifiers to €15.000 E30 UOS at the same time and won a 100€ UOS ticket in both..
I could use only 1 ticket in that E30 UOS Event, so i still got 1 ticket..

Is there any possibility to exchange that 100€ UOS Ticket? 

Thanks for helping me!