Unibet Freerolls

YNWA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say the betting freerolls are the best. €1000 every Monday and Thursday. They require a €10 bet to get a ticket but you can just bet in-play on some team that's 3-0 with ten minutes to go and minimise your risk of losing :)

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

I would say the betting freerolls are the best. €1000 every Monday and Thursday. They require a €10 bet to get a ticket but you can just bet in-play on some team that's 3-0 with ten minutes to go and minimise your risk of losing :)

I liked the betting one but they changed the prizes (cash to tickets) and now I think it's getting worse. FE if you win a saturday stack ticket you can use it once a day and hope that 3 other players will register too.

@MoreTBC wrote:

I didn't know that you can bet live matches and still get the ticket for the freeroll. I thought it has to be a pre match bet. Thanks for the info. :)

I would agree with that sentance back in the days, but today this is not the best freeroll why ? Beacuse there are ticekts insted of money. Today it is very unlikey you to be in the first 4 in that freeroll which gives you  opportunity to win some cash. I would say that betting freeroll is decent one rather then best one.

Unibet hoodie is amazing

There are normally less players in the betting freeroll and the competition is easier because you get crossover from people that normally just use the site for betting. It's better value in regards to hourly return over the €100 open freerolls.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@jonny2192 wrote:

The twitch everyone wins freerolls have to be the best, just have to be fast with the password.

Havent lost one yet :)

I missed one last weak due to Sam's connection issues. Feelsbadman. But guys, don't try it tonight from 8pm cet. No worth on it./kappa

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

The twitch everyone wins freerolls have to be the best, just have to be fast with the password.

Havent lost one yet :)

I missed one last weak due to Sam's connection issues. Feelsbadman. But guys, don't try it tonight from 7pm cet. No worth on it./kappa

Yea please dont go to this link https://www.twitch.tv/unibetpoker at 7pm cet and win free tickets for watching David Vanderheyden's silly Thursadays, You dont really want to get free tickets. 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@psrquack wrote:

@MoreTBC wrote:

I liked the betting one but they changed the prizes (cash to tickets) and now I think it's getting worse. FE if you win a saturday stack ticket you can use it once a day and hope that 3 other players will register too.

Ah, good point.  I'll see if we can change that payout.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

All freerolls Unibet are very good! 100eursGTD freeroll is very good, if you stay between 2 place 22 place receive 1 ticket 4 eur Daily 4 for the tournament 600eurs GTD Daily4 is very good tornament :) and 1 and 2 place receive 1 ticket 10eurs Saturday Stack Qualifier, very good tournament also. And Unibet Open Freeroll, you can qualify to win the package :)) And not forgetting all the freerolls you have the twitch Unibet the Charllote, David and Sam and gifts ... :) I have account in various poker rooms, but not change the UnibetPoker for nothing !! the Best, poker room and cummunity, ty guys

• 2 months later...

Archived