Unibet DSO on UK poker client

Karl

Having seen a DSO satellite on the poker client last night, I am now interested in having a go at these satellites.

But I am having trouble finding out information to help my planning for my route to one of these events.

Number of questions from myself

How many DSO satellites are planned each week, someone told me that theres €4 DSO satellites but I can't find them...lol

After looking on the DSO website, I am thinking of a long term plan of playing in Paris as my first jump into the DSO water.

But Paris is labeled as a festival, but will there be satellites to that ?

Is there any links that may show me any schedule of DSO satellites on the UK poker client ?

Last question, is that if I win a seat on a DSO satellite, can I save that in order to choose which DSO event I'd like to go to ?

Thanks for any information regarding DSO would be helpful

Karl

DSO-paris.jpg.26153b10ada22de52fb921de1861df0d.jpg

@Karl, post from Robin last Thursday..

"Yes we decided to run something ongoing for the UDSO, because we'd like to support this Unibet sponsored event and we do receive requests for it. We tested two one-off qualifier weeks last year and it was a succes. It's a great and easy way for us to expand on our live events offering!

We will start with qualifiers for the €550 seats. Every final guarantees at least one €550 seat. You can use your seat for any of the €550 events this year. When you win your seat, the UDSO organisation will contact you to arrange your event.

For now the finals are just seat only, in line with the qualifiers on the French network. I wouldn't expect this to change on the short-term.

Great you reached out with your questions and feedback. Thanks for that!"

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Thanks for the information @MoreTBC, it's been a great help.

Now I know that I can have a bash at these DSO satellites and plan for a trip to Paris, which is easy to travel for me.

Train to St Panceace, hop onto Channel Tunnel train to paris, couple hours travel marvelous.

As it is in December, I have all year to plan & save for this event.

Bit worried about Paris event being a "festival" as not sure if I win a DSO seat does that entitle entry to this festival.

Once again Thanks @MoreTBC

@Karl wrote:

Thanks for the information @MoreTBC, it's been a great help.

Now I know that I can have a bash at these DSO satellites and plan for a trip to Paris, which is easy to travel for me.

Train to St Panceace, hop onto Channel Tunnel train to paris, couple hours travel marvelous.

As it is in December, I have all year to plan & save for this event.

Bit worried about Paris event being a "festival" as not sure if I win a DSO seat does that entitle entry to this festival.

Once again Thanks @MoreTBC

dso.JPG.3a922c3129505619d24b55f3b77c382e.JPG

@Karl you can qualify daily for as little as €1

@Leo-Unibetif I win a DSO seat, can I use it to enter the Paris Festival in December ?

Reason I ask is that I noticed that the Paris event does not have any DSO attached and just named as a festival, which I believe may have different entry rules

Thanks again

@Karl wrote:

@Leo-Unibetif I win a DSO seat, can I use it to enter the Paris Festival in December ?

Reason I ask is that I noticed that the Paris event does not have any DSO attached and just named as a festival, which I believe may have different entry rules

Thanks again

@Karl I've been checking regarding Paris in December and that will also be a €550 event, so no problem.

@Leo-Unibet....wow now that is a load off my mind

Thanks for checking things out for me it's much appreicated.

I'll get cracking on winning a DSO and then can quietly save for the Paris trip, as I'm hoping to suprise the wife and take her for a romantic weekend and to do  my poker.

Once again Thanks to all for the information input

Karl

Archived