Unibet 20 years celebration

LCW

Just noticed the new promotion and decided to fire up a few (dozen) hu sngs. As it's still in its baby steps I'm sure you can prevent a few (dozen 😉) upcoming complaints by a couple of fixes. At first I thought there was a big lag on it registering the sngs, until I clicked on the text "Play 5 or more Heads-Up Sit & Go's", see below what I mean:

Before clicking / After clickingunibet1.png.c17d86a15797421200a7a2fa6cf6bbab.pngunibet2.png.cf782582df49b9ad24c57a4476092e77.png

edit: (just to clarify, in case it wasn't obvious: you have to dig pretty deep in order to find out that 1€ sit n gos don't count)

Also, I think you should clarify that you can only earn one ticket per day. Also, the site that "read more" links to is down.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nekoneko wrote:

Hmm interesting. too bad it's Hu's though.. and not normal SNG's. 

Hope we get an official thread soon to tell us what that ticket is for. I guess an aniversary raffle or something ?

I'm also dying to know....??? 

I wonder if there will be a 20rh Anniversary Celebration Poker Tourney ? Lol

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@LCW wrote:

unibet2.png.715e0bbf6bfbe9f17b0ad9a6df36ed79.png

Also, I think you should clarify that you can only earn one ticket per day. Also, the site that "read more" links to is down.

...i.e make the counter stay at 5/5 once the ticket has been earned for that day. Now it looks like you can start earning another ticket, and that it's max 20 per day.

edit: If you can actually earn more than 1 ticket per day, then the counter doesn't work after 1st ticket, as I played a few more last night after getting the 1st one.

@MarcoV wrote:

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've forwarded this thread to the poker team :)

@jonny2192 wrote:

Another question @MarcoV

If we do the first step and win the free spind, do us self excluded players have the option of getting bonus points?

TY

Yes :)

@MarcoV Played the 5x2ngs so could I have them bonus points please :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Hey,

I also can add to the fact that after you completed the first 5 HU SNGs and get "Play 5 more HU SNGs" the games no longer count. So I don't know if it's 5 per day and then it locks or it is just a bug. Hopefully the 2nd one. I was already getting mentally ready for an 100 HU SNG grind.

Easy day!

Better to be lucky than good.

@DavidP_Unibet The wording of the promo really makes it sound like you can win the UO package with the free spins rather than via the raffle tickets.

"That’s why we’re giving away 10 Free Cash Spins for 10 chances to win a trip to the Unibet Open event in Bucharest"

Another thing that came to me when reading the "Terms & Conditions|.

It says that u can gain entries between 09/10/2017 & 20/10/2017 and maximum 1 entry per day.

That means you can get maximum of 10 entries between these days. But in the app the cap it is at 20. Can any1 clear this up?

Thank you!

@Esir wrote:

It says that u can gain entries between 09/10/2017 & 20/10/2017 and maximum 1 entry per day.

That means you can get maximum of 10 entries between these days. But in the app the cap it is at 20. Can any1 clear this up?

Thank you!

• Any given day between 09/10/2017 and 29/10/2017 will count towards the promotion.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Esir wrote:

Thank you!

• Any given day between 09/10/2017 and 29/10/2017 will count towards the promotion.

It seems that is wrongly written in my native language. Checked in english and you are right. Now it's clear. Ty!

Archived