UOS qualifiers

Raulescul91

Is it just me or the qualifiers were better last time? I mean with rebuy/addon so you could have a decent stack and play poker.I personally dislike this turbo format,you have like 12-20 players,and at the final table it's a shove fest. I know you're gonna say Icm blabla,but it's really a shove fest,I busted a lot of them by losing flips,even if I was a favorite. And I think the R/A didn't have overlays like 80% of these turbos,so better for Unibet.

To satisfy everybody,I think we should have a mix of qualifiers,turbo freezeouts like this time,and R/A like last time and everybody can play what they like.

Well,that's just my opinion,maybe I'll do better in the superqualifiers next week.

I'm with you on this @Raulescul91 I've mentioned this about UK qualifiers, it can be 8 players after 3 tickets and it's push or fold before you know it, tends to take the skill out of it somewhat too soon imo (not that I have a lot).😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Def disagree on this one! Really like the non rebuy satties ! Obv after stacks get shallow, there will only be shoving. Sorry you be losing flips, but at the rebuys in the end its the same ❤️♥️❤️, bro... 

Extra question @rayunibet will the tickets of uos that arent used on uos events be valid on normal mtts after event is over? 

@wwaanneess It doesn't matter wether it's a rebuy or not, my point is that shoving comes far too early and is taking some element of skill out of the games. If you just want to be shoving with short stacks you might as well play Banzai, which I do occasionally, but for a skill based game the skill element can disappear too quickly imo. :geek:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi there @wwaanneess I respect push or fold ranges normally but in Banzai I think it's also a lot to do with observation, who's shoving with what and what you can call with, tbh most players there don't follow "normal" poker rules and frustration leads to shoving any old "tat". That's when there's money to be made. :happy:

When I started the topic I knew the discussion will end up like this,know your push/fold ranges etc.It's not that,it's frustrating to play good,acc chips and ending up short anyway,having to play push/fold and being at the mercy of poker gods ,so you can win the flip,but for me it's frustratring trying to play good,then everybody has around 10 bb,you shove a pair or A10 or smth like that,cause you dont get aa kk that often you know,and you are called by a7o,or other junk hands and end up losing.in the r/a you had decent stacks,and the skill was rewarded.i prefer investing 10 or 15 e and getting a 25e ticket 60-70% of the time,than playing 10 x 5 freezeout and win 1,2,3 whatever.it's time consuming and tilting at the same time.but I'm sure there are lots who disagree,that's why I said they should mix it up so everybody can play what they're confortable.

Archived