UOS event win with consequences?

Yoggiboss

I have 2 ez question!

I won a UOS event and did not get the ususal message about the win and the new avatar that should have been included!

Im from Sweden so that means I will get no points on any leaderboard or other things connected with UOS ev. tho I played a lot of tourneys

Q: Does the new swedish rules include not giving out a new avatar? And will I be able to atleast play the 5k freeroll for 1c on sunday? 

@Yoggiboss wrote:

I have 2 ez question!

I won a UOS event and did not get the ususal message about the win and the new avatar that should have been included!

Im from Sweden so that means I will get no points on any leaderboard or other things connected with UOS ev. tho I played a lot of tourneys

Q: Does the new swedish rules include not giving out a new avatar? And will I be able to atleast play the 5k freeroll for 1c on sunday? 

Tjena @Yoggiboss !

All winners , even swedes :-) will have their special avatar, it's a bit delayed.  They will also be be invited to the 5K

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series#tab:tabview-7-1023065-tab-3

• Prize pool: €5,000.
  • buy-in: Multi-entry with ticket(s) earned by winning a UOS VI event. If you win two UOS VI events you’ll begin with a double starting stack, and so on.
  • Start date: Wednesday 13th November. 
  • Start time: 19:00 CET.
  • Like 2