cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MetalWolf
Rank 19
Rank 19

I know we are only a couple days in but it's a big series so I think it's a good time to get some thoughts! Leave your feedback on the latest UOS series here.

What have you liked?

What didn't you like?

What would you change to make it better?

37 REPLIES 37
MetalWolf
Rank 19
Rank 19

Personally I loved the epic 2 day events that started Friday BUTTTT they were a bit too long. I went out in 4th at 3.30am on Day 2 after being in around 13 hours total (and I max late regged). I feel like if a few very early levels were removed and Day 1 had run a bit longer it would of been a real winning formula. 

I don't like the limbo levels between rebuy and addon and think the starting chips of 2500 last night was a bit stingy. 

I would add more PLO Cheeky

Andy-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

I'll be adding feedback from 2+2 for Dutch players that can't post here.

Capture.PNG

FaiDeaEmo
Rank 13
Rank 13

I for one would strongly disagree with deal making for it is non competitive and it is colluding "legally" in a way. I understand how it would help the poker ecosystem if it were to be allowed but i feel like unibet should hold its ground to its roots as we can see a trend of other sites are following unibet`s success and making changes to make online poker as even as possible and to feel like it used to in the beginning.

Mr__D
Rank 8
Rank 8
2 day events are great, day 1 finishes a bit early, finishing nearer the bubble would be good.
Ajuin1972
Rank 3
Rank 3

Played first 10 Low tournaments & cashed 3 times ... Should have collected 58 points for the leaderboard ... But almost impossible to check because of the 2 letter names. Would it be possible to show the points somewhere in our account ? 

0 Likes
FreedoM
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ajuin1972 wrote:

Played first 10 Low tournaments & cashed 3 times ... Should have collected 58 points for the leaderboard ... But almost impossible to check because of the 2 letter names. Would it be possible to show the points somewhere in our account ? 

Log-in in the main page -> go to the promo page and click on leaderboards.

^ https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series

Your name Should Be highlighted in Green in the leaderboard.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
FaiDeaEmo
Rank 13
Rank 13

There is also the option to check ur possition on poker promo competitions in the poker client, for exmaple for uos: in bottom right of the client, there is a wrapped box, click that and 2nd one is currently the uos leaderboard @Ajuin1972 @FreedoM 

Ajuin1972
Rank 3
Rank 3

When I check the promotion page, not logged in, I see the leaderboards. After logon, no more leaderboards visible Sad

Could it be that we als Belgian players are excluded from the leaderboards ? Due to our stupid legislation ?

0 Likes
Ajuin1972
Rank 3
Rank 3

Never mind ... article 2 in the general conditions: 

• Players can participate in all four leaderboards Nano/ Low/ Mid/ High and in the Overall leaderboard. The leaderboards are not available to players in Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Belgium.