UOS 14 feedback thread

MetalWolf

More bounty tournaments [at least one more banzai bounty, that was really fun, any chance for 0,50-1e in regular schedule?], and two more omaha tournaments in last 10days. Other than that 👍:cash::cash1:♥️

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Mr__D wrote:

2 day events are great, day 1 finishes a bit early, finishing nearer the bubble would be good.

Hey @Mr__D  I agree, they should been a bit longer, the day 1's. Before I have been quite spot on in terms of getting it to break for day 2 just after the bubble burst.

Then it was a few tournaments that finished just before the money ans we got quite a bit of complaines, so I decided to lower the levels to make sure we ain't in the money in any of the tournaments breaking for day 2. Going the other way and increase the levels to be SURE we're in the money ment that we had to play way to many levels da1 and day 2 could be really quick, we had a €300 event where day 2 only lasted for 20 minutes, not good either. Thanks for your input! 

• Like 1

@Onefloatyboi wrote:

Love the 2-day events, very pleasant to play but their structures need some refining as mentioned before.

I'm not a massive fan of the large amount of addon events though but probably they will attract more people which is good.

Would love to see more PKO events in the schedule of the series itself (so bigger gtds :) ).

Hey @Onefloatyboi  I try to have a variation between freezout re-entry and R/A , where R/A is less than 50 percent of these different games, but it's still the most common format. As we all know R/A is good format for us to create nice prize pools, and you can calculate that a R/A tournament will cost you in average 2,25 X original buyin, some tournaments will then be expencive. It's a hard line between making nice guarantees >€10,000 and not to make it to expensive for the players. My suggestions will be, just play the tournaments you feel you can afford to play. Thanks for your thoughts!         

@f1v3h34d wrote:

Morning Peeps!

Its my opinion that the schedule was practically all standard rebuy tournaments. It would of been nice had there been MORE Bounty Hunters/Omaha/Ante ups among others to keep it interesting.

Other than that, twas a great show as always! ♥️♥️♥️

Si

Hey @f1v3h34d  The games you are suggesting draws the less player participation, except the bounties which are good. So that's why we dont have so many omaha and ante games. Thanks for sharing your thoughts  

@Livertool wrote:

I think i've said this with previous uos too but imo too many tournaments. If you like playing 10-25€ tournaments you can easily end up spending +100€ per day with all rebuys and add ons which can become quite expensive in month if you even think about going for some leaderpoint position. Ain't 1 tournament/ buy in level enough for one day for this player field so there might more players in that one tourny?

Hey @Livertool  Next UOS in May will only be 15 days, I agree the 3 weeks are a bit to long

• Like 2

@Tillus wrote:

man, i love it when mtts aren't just turbo shovefests, but i think these last rebuy mtts Day2s are going too far. Maybe the level increase for Day2 from 15mins to 20mins could be left out?  I mean I just finished the €25 rebuy 15mins ago, played for a combined 10.5hours, made top25 out of 285 punters, the guarantee was surpassed by ~50% and u still cash for less than 2.5buyins after all this time (assuming ur just in for buyin+addon). I mean i get the flat payout structure thing, just would feel a lot better if you get that same result let's say 2 hours earlier or sth... 

Hey @Tillus  So you like the tournaments because they aren't short, but still they are too long 😃 We had a few of the 2-day events that run longer than the math told me, so I can agree to some extent,  I just wanna do good structured tournaments where players get a fair share of "play" for the buck, a tournament where you can be crusing 45-55 BB average even in the deeper part of the tournament, and are not getting into a all-in festival where avg is 25BB. I like the playability all the way to the final table. And for me it doesn't matter if that's a one euro tournament or a 100 euro tournaments, no matter how think wallet you have, all players on Unibet should have a chance to paly a good tournament, that's my philosophi.

@Tekes wrote:

Thank you for the series unibet!

For me the schedule and tournaments were good. I specially enjoyed the rebuy tournaments, please keep them in future! I think this series is pretty good mix of all kinds of different tournaments and it should be like that, something for everyone.

The only thing you could improve are the leaderboards. I understand the site is still kinda small, but when the overall leaderboard winner gets barely enough to cover the buy-ins of the last day (depending how many rebuys he used) it just feels wrong. This could be fixed by smaller buy-in for the main event or adding more money to the leaderborads.

However it was fun series once again, thanks again! ♥️

Thank you @Tekes  For supporting and enjoying the mix I have between R/A, re-entry and freezeout. I think the mix is rather spot on, have the variation with some really nice guarantees. Thanks for your GOOD input ❤️

@Pickleman wrote:

I always thought that the reason that Omaha tournaments were "demoted" to the later slot was because the number of runners were lower. But it seems that the numbers for the later NLHE tournaments are about the same.

Can we have just one Omaha tournament with a decent structure, one that isn't a shovefest around the bubble? While hold em players enjoy 12m, even 15m blinds, we have 6m, in a poker variant which needs to be deeper to play properly.

Start at the earlier time, 10k chips, 10 min blinds. Or else 10 mins blinds but with rebuy or re-enter structure. It really isn't too much to ask to have ONE tournament out of a series of 145 that is a decent Omaha structure.

Thanks @Pickleman  I will see what we can do in terms of good structured Omaha event for next UOS, I've made a note for myself.

• Like 1

Hello, here's my feedback for UOS 11 (pretty similar to previous ones I gave for other UOS):

1. I understand that for the R/A mtts you need a faster structure in order to hit big gts but I dislike the Galaxy structure. For some mtts you made it 4k/8k but on extra level of LR so similar thing. I think you need a shallow-ish stack pre addon to boost the GTD with rebuys but maybe make the addon bigger an go from 8 to 10 mins post-addon.

2. I miss the progressive blind mtts. In the last UOS we had fewer than ever but the structure was really good for the 2nd part of the day and I remember that they never overlayed in previous series.

3. 3 weeks is too long.

4. Maybe finish on a monday? you'll still have day 2s from the last sunday of the series. Create something like  wrap-ul day. Maybe lower gts or it doesn't count towards the leaderboard but it would be nice to play something along the day 2s.

5. bubble buster freerol: wierd thing happened. only about 40% of the players actually played the mtt so a lot of ticktes went to waste.

• Andy-Relax changed the title to UOS 14 feedback thread
1 hour ago, FreedoM said:

nano.PNG.f620880e1f29ee857891d97d8a427e69.PNG

nanolow.thumb.PNG.37082a9b119d374a7625b8121c99f661.PNG

@Leo-Unibet Did a speed run to see what I want to play and noticed E52 Is missing in the lobby and on the page is labeled as nano/low, everything else seems to be in order!

Capture.PNG.c3d10260234ba78a726fc4e0b659d98f.PNG

Found it, it is in the lobby but it's missing the UOS in the name!

Hey @FreedoM , Thanks for being the eyes out there, name change is done.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1