UOS 14 feedback thread

MetalWolf

I know we are only a couple days in but it's a big series so I think it's a good time to get some thoughts! Leave your feedback on the latest UOS series here.

What have you liked?

What didn't you like?

What would you change to make it better?

• Like 1

Personally I loved the epic 2 day events that started Friday BUTTTT they were a bit too long. I went out in 4th at 3.30am on Day 2 after being in around 13 hours total (and I max late regged). I feel like if a few very early levels were removed and Day 1 had run a bit longer it would of been a real winning formula. 

I don't like the limbo levels between rebuy and addon and think the starting chips of 2500 last night was a bit stingy. 

I would add more PLO 😏

• Like 3

I for one would strongly disagree with deal making for it is non competitive and it is colluding "legally" in a way. I understand how it would help the poker ecosystem if it were to be allowed but i feel like unibet should hold its ground to its roots as we can see a trend of other sites are following unibet`s success and making changes to make online poker as even as possible and to feel like it used to in the beginning.

• Like 1

Played first 10 Low tournaments & cashed 3 times ... Should have collected 58 points for the leaderboard ... But almost impossible to check because of the 2 letter names. Would it be possible to show the points somewhere in our account ? 

@Ajuin1972 wrote:

Played first 10 Low tournaments & cashed 3 times ... Should have collected 58 points for the leaderboard ... But almost impossible to check because of the 2 letter names. Would it be possible to show the points somewhere in our account ? 

Log-in in the main page -> go to the promo page and click on leaderboards.

^ https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series

Your name Should Be highlighted in Green in the leaderboard.

When I check the promotion page, not logged in, I see the leaderboards. After logon, no more leaderboards visible :(

Could it be that we als Belgian players are excluded from the leaderboards ? Due to our stupid legislation ?

Never mind ... article 2 in the general conditions: 

• Players can participate in all four leaderboards Nano/ Low/ Mid/ High and in the Overall leaderboard. The leaderboards are not available to players in Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Belgium.
  • Like 1

Love the 2-day events, very pleasant to play but their structures need some refining as mentioned before.
I'm not a massive fan of the large amount of addon events though but probably they will attract more people which is good.
Would love to see more PKO events in the schedule of the series itself (so bigger gtds :) ).

• 2 weeks later...

Why are all the UOS €100 SuperQualifiers in the late afternoon and not in the evening, when i suppose, most tourney players are active?

Wouldve liked to click some of those but cant play before putting the kid to bed and then around 7:30 p.m. there's not a single one starting.. this scheduling seems counter-intuitive to me. What's up with that? 

Morning Peeps!

Its my opinion that the schedule was practically all standard rebuy tournaments. It would of been nice had there been MORE Bounty Hunters/Omaha/Ante ups among others to keep it interesting.

Other than that, twas a great show as always! ♥️♥️♥️

Si

I think i've said this with previous uos too but imo too many tournaments. If you like playing 10-25€ tournaments you can easily end up spending +100€ per day with all rebuys and add ons which can become quite expensive in month if you even think about going for some leaderpoint position. Ain't 1 tournament/ buy in level enough for one day for this player field so there might more players in that one tourny?

• Like 1

man, i love it when mtts aren't just turbo shovefests, but i think these last rebuy mtts Day2s are going too far. Maybe the level increase for Day2 from 15mins to 20mins could be left out?  I mean I just finished the €25 rebuy 15mins ago, played for a combined 10.5hours, made top25 out of 285 punters, the guarantee was surpassed by ~50% and u still cash for less than 2.5buyins after all this time (assuming ur just in for buyin+addon). I mean i get the flat payout structure thing, just would feel a lot better if you get that same result let's say 2 hours earlier or sth... 

• Like 1

Thank you for the series unibet!

For me the schedule and tournaments were good. I specially enjoyed the rebuy tournaments, please keep them in future! I think this series is pretty good mix of all kinds of different tournaments and it should be like that, something for everyone.

The only thing you could improve are the leaderboards. I understand the site is still kinda small, but when the overall leaderboard winner gets barely enough to cover the buy-ins of the last day (depending how many rebuys he used) it just feels wrong. This could be fixed by smaller buy-in for the main event or adding more money to the leaderborads.

However it was fun series once again, thanks again! ♥️

I always thought that the reason that Omaha tournaments were "demoted" to the later slot was because the number of runners were lower. But it seems that the numbers for the later NLHE tournaments are about the same.

Can we have just one Omaha tournament with a decent structure, one that isn't a shovefest around the bubble? While hold em players enjoy 12m, even 15m blinds, we have 6m, in a poker variant which needs to be deeper to play properly.

Start at the earlier time, 10k chips, 10 min blinds. Or else 10 mins blinds but with rebuy or re-enter structure. It really isn't too much to ask to have ONE tournament out of a series of 145 that is a decent Omaha structure.

• Like 2