UOS Tickets 700EUR Robbery

r2r

Hi everybody,

I have 10x100EUR UOS EVENT79 left, but the thing is that most of them will expire in two weeks.

I know that I can use it in Supernova Tourney, but it run only once a week. So I will loose about 700EUR in Tournament Tickets. 

I think it is unacceptable. I dont understand why I can not to use it in EXCHANGER or in SNG`s.

I like to play here in UNIBET, but this situation is very dissapointing. 

tiuni.png.02100875f5b1e664a28dd71c81fae1c1.png

Yes, @Want2Believe I managed to get 2 tickets in the 1st two few days before the series start. Then one more also in the 3 tickets R/A which was running several times daily. And when I saw the Super Qualifiers the last day couldn't miss the opportunity and used all 4 €10 Supernova qualifier tickets for this that I hadn't used in the UOS rebuys.

If I didn't have 2 Supernova tickets already I would play even with cash because the value was really great and the field soft enough.

There were some players that didn't add-on even in the Super Qualifiers...:laugh:

It happened so that I couldn't rebuy even if I wanted in E79 except just after I registered 4-5 levels later, so I used only 2 (1 for add-on) tickets and now I have 2 left and 2 Supernova ones which means that the next 4 Sundays will be interesting 😃

Hi @r2r, I've sent a request to extend the tickets that are in jeopardy for you as a goodwill gesture, It is advisable to use the tickets in the final and Supernova is offered as an extra to be able to use what remains, this extension is not something that we usually do so I wouldn't be able to guarantee that this will be possible in the future. Thanks for letting us know and for your understanding in this matter.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

One of mine 2 Supernova tickets got extended tonight too @RayL , but there was no need as I was going to play the 4 upcoming ones.

Just found it strange and the way it happened without notice and by getting a message that I've received a Supernova ticket and then seeing it expired on 14th while I still had the 2 old ones isn't probably the best way this to be done.

At first I thought that I won the ticket in a competition :laugh: but then remembered that I haven't participated in one recently.

Nevertheless I'm thankful because now I could use one Sunday off 😃

@r2r wrote:

Hi everybody,

I have 10x100EUR UOS EVENT79 left, but the thing is that most of them will expire in two weeks.

I know that I can use it in Supernova Tourney, but it run only once a week. So I will loose about 700EUR in Tournament Tickets. 

I think it is unacceptable. I dont understand why I can not to use it in EXCHANGER or in SNG`s.

I like to play here in UNIBET, but this situation is very dissapointing. 

tiuni.png.d75938166a8dc8df2cfbbc5ea750c8c9.png

WTF!?!?  you had 10x100 uos tickets and didn't played them:puking: I didn't managed to earn even 1 ticket and had a bankroll off 600euros that what you did is "stilling" other players the chance to participate in the main event😠

I am sorry that you didnt play in the Main Event. But my fault is that I really like to play big satellites, when lots of players win identical prizes. In regular tournamets athmosphere is much more aggresive compare to satellites. Of course in future I will not play every Sat I see.

@Boby Well poker is a competitive game played for money, not a charity for gamblers that helps gamblers gamble on higher stakes. It's kinda silly to make him feel bad for just playing the game. Besides, you can have tournaments like these where you fire 9 bullets #IanLife, you can have ones where you fire 2, you can'ty really know beforehand which situation will happen, which makes qualifying to rebuy tournaments kinda awkward. 

Hi @r2r,

I have extended your tickets now.

Please note that the UOS qualifiers are for UOS, if you have around 15 tickets for one event, it's logical that you won't use all of them.

I understand you want to use the value of the qualifiers but you overdid it a bit in this case, so please see this as one time exception.

Thanks for your understanding

Thanks, @Patric-Unibet ! I understood and will be no such mistakes in future.

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi @r2r,

I have extended your tickets now.

Please note that the UOS qualifiers are for UOS, if you have around 15 tickets for one event, it's logical that you won't use all of them.

I understand you want to use the value of the qualifiers but you overdid it a bit in this case, so please see this as one time exception.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys! I saw this topic a few weeks ago but decided to write a post only today. After UOS I got the same problem - around 6 or 7 unused tickets and only a few weeks to use all of the tickets. A guy from live support said that I can only hope on the community😃

[18:29:50] Andrew: So, you are welcome to try and ask like he did through the community, perhaps they can make exceptions there, but I am telling you this because I have been told specifically that we are not to request exchanges or extensions of tickets anymore. This is not because I don't want to do it, as it would be easier for me to just extend it for you, if I could.

@Patric-Unibet could you help me and extend my 5xSupernova tickets?

Hi @KostenBerg,

I sent you a PM.

@all: Please note that we won't extend tickets in the future in cases like this, we want tickets to be used in the qualified event and if one or two tickets are leftover you can use them in the supernova but don't collect a whole bunch of tickets in the future or they will simply expire.

Archived