UOS Sattelite tree needs improvement.

Sadface1

Played the last 2 uos series and i have to say some off the sattelites i think need changes, the biggest problem being they don't start as they used too because they are rebuy and addon and i do understand you did this probably because overlay but this sattelites in my opionion are now pointless and people won't join them.I played yesterday and the day before and most of them don't start and to be honest i can't blame players.

The 2euro for 10euro and the 5 for 25 are the highlights.The decline in people joining them is visible.

For a 25e ticket playing a 5e rebuy and addon pretty much spending 15e is not worth it, it becomes a DON (Double or nothing) at the best, if you win a 5e ticket and then want to go higher you have to spend 15e for a chance to win a 25e ticket.

@Leo-Unibet Please look into it, see how many sattys have started how close were they to not start at all, us the smaller poker players won't have a chance to play bigger tourneys.

• Like 6

@Sadface1 wrote:

Played the last 2 uos series and i have to say some off the sattelites i think need changes, the biggest problem being they don't start as they used too because they are rebuy and addon and i do understand you did this probably because overlay but this sattelites in my opionion are now pointless and people won't join them.I played yesterday and the day before and most of them don't start and to be honest i can't blame players.

The 2euro for 10euro and the 5 for 25 are the highlights.The decline in people joining them is visible.

For a 25e ticket playing a 5e rebuy and addon pretty much spending 15e is not worth it, it becomes a DON (Double or nothing) at the best, if you win a 5e ticket and then want to go higher you have to spend 15e for a chance to win a 25e ticket.

@Leo-Unibet Please look into it, see how many sattys have started how close were they to not start at all, us the smaller poker players won't have a chance to play bigger tourneys.

Hey @Sadface1  Thanks for the input. I will monitor the qualifiers every day and if changes is needed I will adjust.

• Like 2

I disagree , the satties from the evening till late night started, i played over 25 yesterday on all buyins. I prefer playing with an addon ,deeper stacked on a single table, than investing just 5 for a 25 and playing vs 20 opponents and playing a shove fest in the last 10 like the last uos where they were all freezeouts. The majority yesterday even crushed the gtd, so even if you busted 4-5 you got back a 5 euro ticket so...I think its okay. The following weeks they will be played by even more players.

But I understand his point, having a smaller BR you want to take shots at higher levels as cheap as you can, so maybe throw in also some freezeouts , so everybody can be happy

• Like 2

@Raulescul91 wrote:

I disagree , the satties from the evening till late night started, i played over 25 yesterday on all buyins. I prefer playing with an addon ,deeper stacked on a single table, than investing just 5 for a 25 and playing vs 20 opponents and playing a shove fest in the last 10 like the last uos where they were all freezeouts. The majority yesterday even crushed the gtd, so even if you busted 4-5 you got back a 5 euro ticket so...I think its okay. The following weeks they will be played by even more players.

But I understand his point, having a smaller BR you want to take shots at higher levels as cheap as you can, so maybe throw in also some freezeouts , so everybody can be happy

Thanks for your post @Raulescul91 . It's as everyone understands impossible to have tournaments/qualifiers that all player prefere, sometimes there will be tournaments which some players don't like, I have to take into consideration what's best for the majority of the players , and they have to be good for us as a business as well. It's a tough line to walk. 

Guy's I'm always intrested in your thoughts, and I have done many many changes over the years because of the communitys good advises.

So keep 'em coming!      

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

@Leo-Unibet hi, I am currently playing the 50 e superqualifier and just experienced the same problem others reported last uos. Had a decent stack than addon break , i hit the rebuy button with a ticket, and then the addon button with a ticket, no addon was added ,the addon button dissapeared and i guess also the ticket,not sure about that, anyway I don't think I'll have a chance now.what a bummer,can you guys look into it pls?it would be a shame if it would happen in a uos mtt and people cant add on.thank you

@Raulescul91, thanks for the report. The two major addon/rebuy issues have been solved with the release this month. In this case it sounds like you experienced a very, very rare bug which I've got 2 reports of in the last 6 months. It's a really difficult one as we've got so few reports and can't reproduce it, but I hope we'll solve it with a redesign of the rebuy/addon popup :)
  • Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions