UK Tour?

DKnight

First thoughts. London, Newcastle, London, London. It's not a UK tour or even a London tour, three events in the same place. There is a Stratford in Manchester but I don't suppose that's on the agenda.  I'm guessing "Manchester or Bust" is a busto then. I'm a bit disappointed but am presuming there will be changes to the satellite structure seeing the finale is double the buy in, so until I see what those are I'll reserve judgement. Slightly miffed. 😞

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I understand the issues and concerns of the existing set up, therefore, it would have made more sense to scrap the existing tour and start this new venture afresh. You could have changed the buy in and structures for all London events and  It may be worth considering having online day 1. I'm amazed at the failure to simplefy and revamp live events offerings online.

• Like 1

Hi @Patric-Unibet I have some UK €50 tickets that I haven't been able to use for the past few weeks and one is due to expire very shortly. I am unable to play this coming Saturday now the qualifiers are back, so could you please extend it for a week or two, if you'd like to extend the others as well that would be appreciated but not as vital. Thanks. 😃👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png