Twitch free-ticket promos

Keyser

I wonder why you chose to have such a fist come-get tickets "freerolls"-giveaways, rather than let 4-500 players play for the 100 tickets?

To me, it seems very excluding for new viewers. There's always someone trolling "passwords" all the time, and when the real password is dropped, new viewers are left behind because the "tournament" is filled in a few seconds by the regulars... I'm not complaining about the giveaways; it's great that you want to reward those following the streams, but wouldn't it be more including and fair to play it out like the Full Time-freerolls of the Euro these days? That way they might be more inclined to come back every day, and slowly participate more and more (hopefully). Last time I was watching I think there was something like 125 viewers (according to the counter at least), and it was still filled within seconds after some dude (without any official Unibet-stamp to his nick), dropped what was the actual password rather than just another trolling-password...

Just my two cents...

They do other freerolls and bounties as well, the everyone wins freerolls were put in to replace mass giveaways as it meant rewards were done automatically and instantly .
If you do a normal freeroll it ends up being nearly 1k people because the pass gets shared everywhere.

The Unibet stamp is for subscribers and doesnt mean we work for Unibet.Even a lot of the mods help modding just because we like Unibet.

@Keyser wrote:

I wonder why you chose to have such a fist come-get tickets "freerolls"-giveaways, rather than let 4-500 players play for the 100 tickets?

To me, it seems very excluding for new viewers. There's always someone trolling "passwords" all the time, and when the real password is dropped, new viewers are left behind because the "tournament" is filled in a few seconds by the regulars... I'm not complaining about the giveaways; it's great that you want to reward those following the streams, but wouldn't it be more including and fair to play it out like the Full Time-freerolls of the Euro these days? That way they might be more inclined to come back every day, and slowly participate more and more (hopefully). Last time I was watching I think there was something like 125 viewers (according to the counter at least), and it was still filled within seconds after some dude (without any official Unibet-stamp to his nick), dropped what was the actual password rather than just another trolling-password...

Just my two cents...

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I agree it would be better to have more prizes ( lets say 400 * a €1 ticket ) or allowing more entries and do a flip tournament. This would be much better marketing wise

Poker and Sports ! The ideal combination at Unibet

I much preferred the old way tbh. I can't get to the computer until 8pm by which time I've missed all the good stuff and the regs have snapped everything up. There's also no point me jumping in any freeroll as I'm out the door for work by half 9.

Obviously this is just my personal circumstances which I can't put on anybody else but it used to be nice when I'd log on to the stream and the host would fire out a random question to the viewers with the first few answers getting a prize.

I haven't stood a chance of winning anything or nabbing a freebie in a while now.

@AdJag612 wrote:

I agree it would be better to have more prizes ( lets say 400 * a €1 ticket ) or allowing more entries and do a flip tournament. This would be much better marketing wise

Dont think 400 is a good idea, there is not usually that many people in the stream.

Maybe 150 places paid instead as the stream is getting busier and just reduce the value of some the tickets to 1e like you said.

The flip game with more players allowed would be ok.

I think some people who are playing multi tables and watching the stream probablly struggle to catch the password and fill it in because if you are a second too slow you miss it. 

The streams are good without the giveaways so I dont mind the current system or something with a max 50% more seats. 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@NeriPoker wrote:

I much preferred the old way tbh. I can't get to the computer until 8pm by which time I've missed all the good stuff and the regs have snapped everything up. There's also no point me jumping in any freeroll as I'm out the door for work by half 9.

Obviously this is just my personal circumstances which I can't put on anybody else but it used to be nice when I'd log on to the stream and the host would fire out a random question to the viewers with the first few answers getting a prize.

I haven't stood a chance of winning anything or nabbing a freebie in a while now.

yeah, the good old days...

but it is true that this new system must be like 10x less work for Unibet and rewards similar to before. But it was more fun before that's for sure

• 1 month later...

No one should ever complain about Freerolls and think it's unfair when the tournament gets filled instantly.  If your attentive then you should never miss one of the mysterious tournaments.  They fill up in seconds and it takes 2 or less than 2 seconds to type a single word.  You just have to have it up and ready and if you see people starting to fill it up you should be like see the password enter it immediately.  The mysterious tournaments were great, I miss them that they are gone.  They are incredible value and each week you could snag an extra 12 to 15 euros in free tickets.  The 200/100/200 euro freerolls they have now definitely are flawed, in the payout structure giving away 36 cents and 54 cents.  It should be flatter with min cash at 1 euro so you can actually use it to play poker since there is no tournaments or cash games allowing less then 1 euro buy in, besides centrolls but come on.  

It really frustrates me to hear so many people complain about freerolls and giveaways on Twitch and anywhere in general.  This is added value they are putting up their own cash and generously giving it away as a bonus.  You should watch David, Charlotte and Sam because they are good people and its some fun entertainment to watch them play poker and interact with the viewers.  Don't complain when people give you something for free, your entitled to nothing when it comes to giveaways.  If they are generous enough to give one and you miss out, be better prepared next time.  

Thanks to Unibet for all their generosity over the past months and to the Twitch streamers for doing an amazing job.  

Archived