Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindy_Essex Rank 10
Rank 10

My student is streaming again! If you want to watch a woman who has been taught badly by a drunk who doesn't know what's she's teaching, then this is for you:

https://www.twitch.tv/cbetluce

Theweefolk Rank 6
Rank 6

I think Unibet should promote more of there players to stream . Be good for the game. Maybe have some freerolls for some streaming equipment , mics cameras etc to encourage it. 

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Twitch down, i repeat twitch down.

Now, lets panic, how we get freeroll pw Very Happy

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Livertool wrote:

Twitch down, i repeat twitch down.

Now, lets panic, how we get freeroll pw Very Happy

For VIP members: call Leo or someone else from Unibet poker dept. It's not a problem contacting with them, because your are famous.

For lucky members, who are in Bucharest: ask a Unibet employee.

For VIP community members: ask your VIP member buddy to share the pw with you.

Solution for misantrophe aka no life members: check the poker pass sharing sites or facebook pages

Lazy members: check twitch 2 minutes before freeoll starts: if there are registered players check twitch again. It will be work.Smile

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Ok, the real solution is watching their youtube channel.Tongue

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Phew, up and running again. We can save our vip cards for later use Very Happy

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Edit . I´m blind Cool

0 Likes
Psycho79 Rank 14
Rank 14

I hereby would like to announce loud and proud, the first ever, unique and never-to-be-forgotten, rising star of Twitch - maestro1908's stream! Cool It's starting tonight between 10P.M. and 11P.M. CET. Tune in here https://www.twitch.tv/maestro1908 Thumbs Up It shall contain countless attractions, maestro is going to sing the 80's hits, recite poetry, do somersaults, push-ups and squats if needed, and of course among all, he's going to show you his secret weapons, long awaited poker strategies! Popeye Shoving 39.3_BBs 66 etc....Cheeky I just cannot wait for this to happen. I hope you'll join maestro for the spectacle, and i'm sure he'll be successful. GL! Heart

P.S. LEX, be afraid!

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

GL with the streams maestro1908 PogChamp , I just followed you on Twitch and Twitter, Let's Do It SmileThumbs Up

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...