cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Don't have a good overview of the current situation, so I'd need your help Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Sorry but I'm not watching twitch/streamers regularly for months too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6
Hey guys,

I started streaming poker recently and will be streaming a lot of Unibet Poker:

https://www.twitch.tv/pokerranger

I was one of the top 10 finishers in the latest UOS series and expect to continue rising.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PokerRanger You need a mic, friend Smile When I see the stream with audio, I'll add you to the list - deal? Smile

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@PokerRanger You need a mic, friend Smile When I see the stream with audio, I'll add you to the list - deal? Smile

Agreed. I took a quick peek too, but without audio and camera it's just like observing any online poker table, which isn't that exciting/interesting Disappointed

Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6
Understandable. Anyone have any recommendations for a mic?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

@Purps wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Agreed. I took a quick peek too, but without audio and camera it's just like observing any online poker table, which isn't that exciting/interesting Disappointed

Should have one for next week. If anyone has any recommendations - let me know - I'm new to this.

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Don't know your budget, but Snowball iCE is pretty good for streaming. If you want a premium one I'd get Blue Yeti Smile
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6
Live right now in the SuperNova!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9