• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Livertool wrote:

Twitch down, i repeat twitch down.

Now, lets panic, how we get freeroll pw :D

For VIP members: call Leo or someone else from Unibet poker dept. It's not a problem contacting with them, because your are famous.

For lucky members, who are in Bucharest: ask a Unibet employee.

For VIP community members: ask your VIP member buddy to share the pw with you.

Solution for misantrophe aka no life members: check the poker pass sharing sites or facebook pages

Lazy members: check twitch 2 minutes before freeoll starts: if there are registered players check twitch again. It will be work.😃

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I hereby would like to announce loud and proud, the first ever, unique and never-to-be-forgotten, rising star of Twitch - maestro1908's stream! 🆒 It's starting tonight between 10P.M. and 11P.M. CET. Tune in here https://www.twitch.tv/maestro1908 :Thumbsup: It shall contain countless attractions, maestro is going to sing the 80's hits, recite poetry, do somersaults, push-ups and squats if needed, and of course among all, he's going to show you his secret weapons, long awaited poker strategies! :Popeye: Shoving 39.3_BBs 66 etc....:Cheeky: I just cannot wait for this to happen. I hope you'll join maestro for the spectacle, and i'm sure he'll be successful. GL! :Heart:

P.S. LEX, be afraid!

• Like 13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Ihaterivers wrote:

Next week i will start a challenge on UB. I will play for the beggining 1€  SNGs heads up poker and some tourneys beside. I will post on Youtube some videos and try to meake it at fast at posible. I will keep you in touch with the progress

Can you start a blog here in the community? I would love to follow your progress. 😉

• 2 weeks later...