• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RayL

You should click on top of the textfield on HTML and there you should replace:

"<" by "<"

">" by ">"

It will be the fastest by copy pasting it in aword doc or so and then find and replace

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Is it too late to join f. ex. the DaVitsche Stream League ?

Is there any other league-tourneys going on or coming soon? 

Do I HAVE to use FB to log in and chat on the twitch stream ? I hate FB with a passion... lol

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a random question about Twitch... those of you who didn't grow up in the 90's will probably know.

Is there a potential audience 24hrs a day or like Poker is there slow periods and hardly anyones watching.

I live in Canada and have thought about trying out Twitch and am curious if people prefer just watching 1 table or is 4 ok.  I want to play SNG's on Unibet because my cash game sucks and there's no MTT's in the evening.  Just want to do it as a hobby in the evenings and play my regular schedule during the day.  Any advice would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Well there kind of is an audience 24/7 , but there are 2 big peak times for english speaking streamers 19CET till like 22-23CET and 5 till like 8-9CET because these timeframes hit both the back from work/school EU audience and the morning NA audience for the first and the reverse for the 2'nd.

Poker streams are a bit weird tho. Besides the fact that poker players wake up really late, people seem to prefer watching streams of sites where they also play on unless the stakes are really high, and as the unibet playerpool is predominantly in the EU timezone I would expect little audience coming from there. And in general poker streamers mostly target eu friendly times, I guess because the dodgy legality in NA makes the viewer numbers not that great during Na times, and south americans/russians usually watch content in their own languages. But that also means that there's lack of english speaking poker content in the NA evening timeframe, so if you're just doing it for fun might as well give it a shot, maybe it will work out.  

Unfortunately starting a stream usually ends up with 0 viewers or very small numbers for quite a while until an audience can build up, so even as a hobby it can be kinda depressing just sitting there and talking to nobody. If you'll tweet when you start streaming also tag @unibetpoker on there,  if he sees it he might retweet it. And post a blog on here to let us know when you're streaming. Streaming is more fun when at least a couple of people are around in the chat 😃

Streaming 1 table is way too slow, streaming 4 tables on the screen at the same time makes the tables kinda small, and very not mobile friendly. Best would be to stream multiple tables with hotkeys to change the scenes in OBS and have a scene for every table. Or at least 2 tables on screen and swap in side tables when something interesting happens. 

@Sect7G

• Like 4

@Livertool wrote:

Nonono, mine would have way more followers, subs and even wins would 1000x bigger. And i would be wearing that duckmask too :D

:laugh:

Btw does this guy play in real money? He lost 500 Euro within 15 minutes and I hope it was for fun only.

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Nonono, mine would have way more followers, subs and even wins would 1000x bigger. And i would be wearing that duckmask too :D

:laugh:

Btw does this guy play in real money? He lost 500 Euro within 15 minutes and I hope it was for fun only.

Yup, but he gets bonuses so don´t lose that much own money. He does nice bets too, couple times he would have over 150k if 1 more goal would have been made :wow:

• Like 2