Twitch Reactions

jonny2192

Nice work on the cartoon.

Do we have to be subscribers to take part in the giveaways? Whenever I've looked at the Unibet twitch streams recently, I didn't have a chatbox, and I'm not sure if that's a settings problem at my end, or I need to pay some money.

@ArtyMcFly wrote:

Nice work on the cartoon.

Do we have to be subscribers to take part in the giveaways? Whenever I've looked at the Unibet twitch streams recently, I didn't have a chatbox, and I'm not sure if that's a settings problem at my end, or I need to pay some money.

@ArtyMcFly

No the giveawys are for all but you need to be fast, Its an everyone wins freeroll with 100 places paid. It is password protected and the password is normally give in the chat box first.

Can you actually see the chat box?

If you cant click the little grey arrow in the top right corner.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.19457d1a8793e3e6558559289b00ddfb.png

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

how do you know that there will be a giveaway today? there have been days without any freerolls or giveaways on her twitch stream

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

@nelutzu wrote:

how do you know that there will be a giveaway today? there have been days without any freerolls or giveaways on her twitch stream

@daddy

Its pretty standard they do a giveaway each stream, its only normally if something goes wrong that there isnt, but the streams are well worth watching without giveaways.

Also

https://www.facebook.com/UnibetPoker/photos/a.843499525742413.1073741828.842239825868383/1055434074548956/?type=3&theater&notif_t=notify_me_page&notif_id=1465914577110389

https://twitter.com/UnibetPoker/status/742731208401027075

@nelutzu wrote:

Who said the stream is not worth watching without any freerolls or giveaways?

Wasnt having ago at you. 

But normally when people ask about freebies its because thats all they are intrested in, So I just like to point out to anyone that there is a lot more value to the streams than the free tickets.

Wasnt trying to offend just stating that there is more to the streams than giveaways, as you know its very common on twitch for numbers to jump before a giveaway and then drop afterwards.

You will have seen that "whats the pass?" is the most common question early on in the stream.

Archived