Tournament MTT card missing

graki

I was playing almost FT on this tour and on the other table player " Raidas22" was all in and he lose the pot. Quickly after that I was all in at my tabble and I've lost my hand with 2 pairs like you can see from the pictures. How can he finish 7 and I 8 position when he was all in BEFORE me... I want this to be corrected Capturetour.thumb.JPG.eaafaa84e0621e34caf132e1988ff600.JPGCapturetour1.thumb.JPG.91212f665ae81374ab36012213204b18.JPG

Two hands was delt in almost same time, hand at the other table was first, as the other players did fast fold to the 2 remaining, mine was delt and i sudenlly finished 8, if my hand was weaker then his I would understand that,but he was all in before me...thats why im confused 

@graki wrote:

Two hands was delt in almost same time, hand at the other table was first, as the other players did fast fold to the 2 remaining, mine was delt and i sudenlly finished 8, if my hand was weaker then his I would understand that,but he was all in before me...thats why im confused 

@graki  do you know what hand-for-hand is? Doesn't matter if he was all-in before you, it is hand-for-hand spot ...

Hand for hand is a multi-table situation that occurs during the latter stages of a poker tournament. During hand-for-hand play, each table must wait for all other tables to complete their hands before starting play on another hand.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."