Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

Information is key in poker but so is adapting.  If someone sees me overbet bluff, then under my same alias I can adapt my future overbets to be weighted more towards nutted hands.  Having balanced ranges generally negates this need to switch aliases imo.

startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

I play with different names in cash games to avoid regular players, but in tournaments I see no point , if players know me for a certain style I like to switch during the game  anyway , and play more agressive, then switch again.  

successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

Me personally, i change them always when i try cash game. In sng and mtt sometimes i change , sometimes i forget about them.

Highlighted
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

always thought players who don't change alias do it because of ego? Tongue

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Go ahead guys, there are several community members I already exploited due to them only using one alias playing SNGs or MTTs. Rofl Either because of their leaks or because of stuff they posted here on the community...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Want2Believe Rank 15
Rank 15

@WuDu you are the Devil Very Happy

I see no point to use a single allias if you play for money. If you play for fun - who cares?

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

It looks to me like there is a majority going down the changing alias side but the better players don't mind who knows what they play like. Seeing as I'm still in the micros I'll settle for anonymity.Smile

It Is What It Is
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

I’d be interested to get the thoughts of those doing the podium challenge on how they think having to use their main alias all the time is affecting their game. Quite a few doing very well!

0 Likes